• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v Aston Villa ***

Have to say, Lamela really put in a massive effort after we conceded - really kept us going in the last 20 or so, and that assist for Kane was very good and unselfish. A bit anonymous before that, but showed great character in the end there.

Young side, still learning.
I think Mason is still finding match fitness, blaming him for that goal is harsh at the very least of it.
Credit please for Erik Lamela, who is absolutely working his cobblers off and showing a lot of class and touch at the end here.

Mason does deserve blame, it was his fault, he may have an excuse but also makes the calls for him starting laughable, he needs easing back.

Agree with lamela. How people slag him off I have no idea, works harder than anyone else on the pitch, creates, skills full, great quick passing. I think people are still living off his worst of games for us

Have to say, Lamela really put in a massive effort after we conceded - really kept us going in the last 20 or so, and that assist for Kane was very good and unselfish. A bit anonymous before that, but showed great character in the end there.

What about his intelligence????

Killed any Villa momentum!

You can all lick my goolies concerning Lamela....

Has the intelligence to kill Villa's momentum by slowing the game down and then lays it on a plate for Kane for 3-1

GIVE LAMELA CREDIT HE DESERVES!
He was the one that kept his cool and held on to the ball instead of just hoofing it back to them. As I said, we need him and his work rate vs scum

I think we have been lethargic from the first goal......

Nice 3rd though :)

Yeah. Why don't teams just come to the Lane and lie down? Sometimes a team has to be patient and take their chances when they come. We have done that tonight and only a goal against from a mistake takes the shine off of that.

There was a bit of a lull that lead to their goal but then we picked it up and that 3rd goal was deelish. COYS!!!!!!!

Back