• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT roosters Vs Magpies ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would imagine Jose will want to win the Chelsea game for so many reasons and will go all out. I'm happy if he does. Beating them is important.

I would imagine Jose will want to win the Chelsea game for so many reasons and will go all out. I'm happy if he does. Beating them is important.

I don’t see him sacrificing any of the games. Hence my post above where I think he’ll try to dovetail the line-ups and win all 3. For me the priorities are today and Thursday

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I'm greedy and want all 3 but yeah you are defo right. He'll want all of them.

You're not greedy we should be looking to win every game, I believe we have a better chance of doing that by playing our best available players in every game and only rest players that need it rather than follow a rota system. We cant afford to lose any of our next 4 games.

After the disappointing defeat to Everton at home in our first match, we badly need to win this match to get our first home win of the season in the league. But we have a strange record against Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home, winning 2 and losing 2 of our last 4 home matches against them. Remember, we lost to them at home last season. Let's hope we will be boosted by the big win against Southampton to get another win in this match.

Last edited:
Everybody dance now!

Wish we had bought a reliable defender to replace Vertonghen. Still not convinced of Dier and Sanchez in defence. Let's hope our attack will get us the goals to help us win against Saudi Sportswashing Machine in this match.

Time to establish an impregnable home at the new WHL. We have apparently lost only one of our last 15 matches - that disappointing display against Everton. Lets make that the last one.

We still need two beasts - one CH and one CF. Then I believe we will have the squad which can compete in all competitions successfully.

Time to establish an impregnable home at the new WHL. We have apparently lost only one of our last 15 matches - that disappointing display against Everton. Lets make that the last one.

We still need two hunks of burning love - one CH and one CF. Then I believe we will have the squad which can compete in all competitions successfully.

Def need an extra CB and a decent one at that. Next priority by a distance

Back