• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT roosters Vs Magpies ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ndombele is not going to be starting this game.

In that case, given he's realistically not going to start both Tues and Thurs next week, either (i) he sits out two games in a row (Sun and Tues) or (ii) he doesnt play on Thurs in the EL.

My guess is that he's likely to play on Thurs and therefore I'd play him on Sun. The Chelsea game will be 110% mph so not sure its suited to him

ITS ON ... we beat that team last night and now the roosters will put the magpies to death also

And then for cheatski:

Hart
Aurier, Foyth, Davies
Gedson, Winks, Ndombele, Sessegnon
Bergwijn, Dele, Lamela

tenor.gif

—————-Kane—————
Bergwijn Lamela Son
——-Lo Celso Winks——-
Davies Dier Toby Doherty
—————- Hugo—————

Sooo..Can we pick up where we left off or is 45 minutes of stodge a pre-requisite before we play something resembling football?

Little Stevie due a start and a performance. Like most I'm off the impression that Son needs a rest, rather try something different and be in a position to get him on for the last 30 if we need him.

Where is Sess as well, has he even made it on the bench yet? Could do with some fresh legs over these coming weeks.

Discuss ... I need TP for my bunghole

I've been asked to expand .... by putting badgers and more details ....

I think badgers are fierce little bastards, and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are badger wannabes but who are they kidding. Those stripey kits they wear will never make them be badgers.

And about the match, its going to be played in an empty stadium, but in the most beautiful empty stadium in the world.

Unfortunately Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't really have the calibre of player that we are used to poaching off them anymore which is a shame coz we could do with a waddle, gazza, or even a ginola.

But for the reasons unknown to me I think we will win this ... oh and badgers.

excited-then-disappointed-gif-3.gif

Given Marsh and Cirkin were left out of the U23s, Toby and Hojbjerg have knocks and with the upcoming week, I wonder whether we'll see something like the team below.

--------------------Lloris--------------------

--Doherty----Dier-----Davies-----Reguilon--

------------Marsh-------Lo Celso-----------

-----Moura-----Ndombele----Bergwijn---

--------------------Kane-----------------------

If we've only got Dier and Sanchez as fit out and out CBs then he needs to play Davies there this week so perhaps he goes:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine: Davies and Dier at CB, Reguilon at LB
Chelsea: Dier and Sanchez CB, Cirkin at LB
Haifa: Sanchez and Davies at CB, Reguilon at LB (or maybe Skriniar comes in for a rapid debut?!?)

I can't see anyone playing in all 3 games. We have enough bodies in most positions, apart from CB and CF

Back