• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT roosters Vs Magpies ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoever is at the stadium with the squad as 19th man will be the replacement.

Dele and Aurier will be at home.

When asked if Dele was out of the squad for rotation purposes or ‘other reasons’, Jose said ‘a bit of both’. Then he talked about all players needing to earn their minutes on the pitch. Think he’s clearly trying to push Dele to get him back to his best, let’s hope it works.

Boring first half predicted but I just want to see us winning majority of second balls and showing a bit of ambition when we're on the ball. That's a basic requirement here.

They can all cover more positions than Dele. I'm sure that he'll start against Chelsea.
I hope you’re right, feels like Luke Shaw. I don’t understand how he goes from starting against Everton to being completely dropped.

Back