• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Sheffield***

I'd be starting Sanchez given he hasnt played in a while and he needs to start v Milan when Dier is out

Porro should play IMO to get embedded into the team; Perisic for Davies is logical at LWB too

Then Sarr and Skipp in CM

Son and Richie both need to play their way into form, so them + 1 other up top

I doubt Sanchez will play ccb against Milan. More likely Lenglet will with Davies at lcb.

I hate that ground, and I'm still fuming over this absolute joke of a decision!
20230301_103748.jpg

Last edited:
Was that the one where Moura was blatantly fouled, landed with his arm on the ball, and the eventual goal (after the ref played advantage) was chalked off? IIRC, we didn't even get a free kick for the foul.

We've had some right VAR screw-ups.
Yes. It's even debatable if the ball actually touched his arm. It was more the back of his shoulder! Absolute farse!

I think Kane has decided he wants to play, I'd consider resting Kulu who doesn't seem 100% and start either Danjuma or Porro, maybe Sarr for Hojbjerg and Sanchez for Romero. Davies for Perisic would be tempting but think the former at lwb with Richie gives us stability and discipline to enable us to go through the gears in the second half.

I'd be starting Sanchez given he hasnt played in a while and he needs to start v Milan when Dier is out

Porro should play IMO to get embedded into the team; Perisic for Davies is logical at LWB too

Then Sarr and Skipp in CM

Son and Richie both need to play their way into form, so them + 1 other up top
Son has had the whole season trying to play his way into form and it hasn't worked. He needs more time on the bench.

Son has had the whole season trying to play his way into form and it hasn't worked. He needs more time on the bench.

I'd start him upfront today instead of harry. He did well last time he played there. Had a bit more space to run into.

Yes he has had a poor season. Still scored 9 goals and got 3 assists though.

Was that the one where Moura was blatantly fouled, landed with his arm on the ball, and the eventual goal (after the ref played advantage) was chalked off? IIRC, we didn't even get a free kick for the foul.

We've had some right VAR screw-ups.

You obviously dont understand how VAR works, you make a decision, you then look for reasons to defend that decision, it doesn't matter if the decision is wrong the important thing is that the ref and the reviewer working together are proved infallible.

I'd start him upfront today instead of harry. He did well last time he played there. Had a bit more space to run into.

Yes he has had a poor season. Still scored 9 goals and got 3 assists though.
2 goals against Preston, 2 against a Frankfurt that isn't much better.

COYS

OIP.AYAgW9oFL4_3U5lpyK2boAHaEK

Load of photos came up on my phone this morning, "on this day a year ago" - Lost to Boro' in the Cup :mad:

Back