• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Everton***

Think we’ve been pretty good and good value for the lead. Harry and Dele have been very poor. Eriksen, Dembele and Aurier have done well.

Funny I would have said Dele has done more than Eriksen.

We started moving the ball about much faster. Clearly the week off we've worked on that, and using the width of the pitch. Everton very well setup making it hard. When we get out wide we need a little more guile and intelligence - on both sides. Smacking a cross in is not enough. Need to get men in support of the wide player and sometimes work the ball to the by-line and pass it back into the box etc.

Without Wanyama and Toby we are not as strong defensively.

Everton will be a top 7 team so we've done well, but have to focus and score again 2nd half.

we’ve pulled them apart quite a few times and then played the wrong ball or dallied and lost it, move the ball quicker and we’ll be in at will

Well I will take that. Thought we might seeing 0-0 at HT before we kicked off. So to be leading is a bonus, although the way we appeared to have slowed down is a bit disappointing

My fear was that Big Sam would pack their defence and completely frustrate us but thankfully we have a goal now. Would like another though because they could always get a set piece and we’ve not been as defensively solid in recent months particularly since Toby got injured.

Six_koi.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back