• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Everton***

Well I will take that. Thought we might seeing 0-0 at HT before we kicked off. So to be leading is a bonus, although the way we appeared to have slowed down is a bit disappointing

Still don't understand why we don't whip those free kicks in. Half way on Everton's half. Now we played short into the corner, ball comes back and then the cross goes way over. Good cross from the free kick and we ask questions of their defenders with Kane lurking.

Need to get our brick together pronto in the second half. Started well with a high tempo and then just stopped. we will need a second goal, as I can see Everton scoring.

I guess fat Sam has ordered them to get stuck in and put us off our game. It is working I suppose as we look a little disjointed.

Time for sissoko to inject some pace and urgency into the team.

Look a little flat after the goal

Much larger crowd than expected, would estimate approx 75k.

Everton aren’t playing as defensive as I thought they might.

Rooney still hold a lot of sway on the officials, and he’s constantly in the refs ear on every decision.

We were playing decent 'til we scored, but we've been crap since the goal, full-backs in particular. Dembele started well, get him on the ball a bit more.

Got to up our performance 2nd half or we will get a sucker-punch.

Back