• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Dycheball***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well you are allowed to play to your strengths:D Out of curiosity what ways have we looked like scoring?

We’re trying to play our way into scoring positions. It’s just not coming off and they’re defending well.

They’re not capable of doing anything but playing percentages.

I saw it coming as soon as I saw that ball come off Henrick
I saw it coming when Sissoko failed to touch the ball for the second time today - it is right in front of him and he swipes at it. Then he failed to tackle and failed to track back to cover right back... then Foyth didn't come out to cover right back, then Foyth flicked it to the back post, then they got the corner.

I saw it coming as soon as I saw Foyth being manhandled by Wood beforehand. Foyth lost his man, Wood got the header.

Big, big half an hour now. Come on, lads - don't do this again, where you have a chance to close the gap and throw it away.

What a surprise you showing up when things are difficult....

Back