• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Feared for the worst when I heard it was hamstring related; they’re never a few days, minimum of two / three weeks for the most minor of strains to be clear of immediate recurrence …

So that's 3 games suspended and 3/4 missing through injuries

Recruitment should be pointing to this when speaking to potential signings, they will get minutes and lots of them.
He will end the season having played less games than VDV IMO

Last edited:
VDV hopefully back for man utd away and with that game being on the 14th I would hope we can have our centre back target through the door by then.

The issue of course are these two games coming up and I do expect it to cost us points unfortunately, potentially lots of them.

The team news on the official website lists Phillips as a long term absentee.

Can only hope this is a mistake and a continuation of a number of strange errors the people maintaining the website have made of late.

Might as well try at least one of the kids with Davies imo.

Worth trying something to see if we can avoid the utter chaos of the everton second half.
For once, I'm with you on this.

This is one of those sliding doors football moments - put Phillips or Dorrington in, give them the opportunity to seize the day.
They'll have good experience and a settled three in Porro, Davies and Udogie to help them along.

Hopefully Ange will be brave.

The team news on the official website lists Phillips as a long term absentee.

Can only hope this is a mistake and a continuation of a number of strange errors the people maintaining the website have made of late.
Phillips was defo back in contention for the Everton game

For once, I'm with you on this.

This is one of those sliding doors football moments - put Phillips or Dorrington in, give them the opportunity to seize the day.
They'll have good experience and a settled three in Porro, Davies and Udogie to help them along.

Hopefully Ange will be brave.
Easier said that done for a manager

But we know what Davies//Dier are as a pairing, Phillips/Dorrington may not work, but at least it's not the same old guard making mistakes.

Back