• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Brighton & Hove Albion

alekaras

The ITK of IDK
Blah blah blah, should win, blah blah, we got this, blah blah, clean sheet please, blah.

Put in Gio for Skippy and we'll be fine.

Got to have Skipp or Hojbjerg in there. Without Bissouma or Bentancur we need someone who can play that deeper cm.

I do worry about Son, Johnson and Kulu. We don’t have much (any?) backup for them and they have to press all game.

Hope we bolster our attack this window. Solomon, Richarlison, maybe Gil can play a key part but we are lacking some force up front imo. Adding a forward a greater priority than CB for me - now Royal and Davies have stepped up their game. Don’t get me wrong we still need another CB but an attacker is more vital if we want to rotate or have sufficient cover in attack.

I do worry about Son, Johnson and Kulu. We don’t have much (any?) backup for them and they have to press all game.

Hope we bolster our attack this window. Solomon, Richarlison, maybe Gil can play a key part but we are lacking some force up front imo. Adding a forward a greater priority than CB for me - now Royal and Davies have stepped up their game. Don’t get me wrong we still need another CB but an attacker is more vital if we want to rotate or have sufficient cover in attack.
No chance! 3rd highest scorers in the league with about 33% of our attacking options out all season.

We’re getting by with Royal and Davies at CB but it’s not sustainable. If you ask Ange what he wants, first on his lips is a CB. As it should be, only place in the squad we have no cover.

No chance! 3rd highest scorers in the league with about 33% of our attacking options out all season.

We’re getting by with Royal and Davies at CB but it’s not sustainable. If you ask Ange what he wants, first on his lips is a CB. As it should be, only place in the squad we have no cover.

We’ll see how the window pans out. Clearly we need a CB, and we were trying at the end of the last window. But you purchase new players for what is to come, not where you were.

Where we are now: we have two decent proven backup CBs (which we didn’t in the summer) plus Dier and Philips. Hopefully VDV and Romero return/stay fit and we don’t need to call on them. But if we do we know Davies and Royal are decent. Dier isn’t terrible either. They lack pace and height but are decent defenders. Royal and Davies have done very well playing CB because they are defenders first. Neither feels that comfortable attacking but excel defensively. A bit like Sherringham both use their brains to good effect which makes up for a lack of pace and physical dominance.

Where we are now: if any of Son, Johnson or Kulusevski got injured do you think we’d be okay? To keep going to the end of the season with these three pressing hard every game is a risk. We will get Maddison back and Richarlison is coming good. But for me, and I know no one else thinks so, we could do with one more striker; when we have 5 or 6 CBs. We only really have Richarlison as a true striker.

I know no one else thinks so, we could do with one more striker;
Hmmn, Solanke linked today, don't think you're the only one who thinks we could be in trouble with Son away, and anyway, can Son keep doing it forever...?

Back