• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT CARABAO CUP FINAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it wasn’t the humiliation it could have been, and probably should have been. But I wish we’d shown a bit more intent. Disappointing. Not the result. The performance.

I would have preferred to have lost to Arsenal, at least that's a proper football club and not made overnight by money.

They got 7 v Watford in the FA Cup a few seasons ago, but I would say Watford that day played better than we did today.

You might well cry Sonny, you were f#ckin hopeless today

Disappointed. Very disappointed even though the game played out as I thought. They were too good and Mason too inexperienced to make the difference. Thought we were much better second half though so credit to Ryan for that.

Son has a cheek bawling at the end there. One of the worst performances I’ve seen in our shirt in a final. He was awful. Hugo was excellent, Moura was our biggest threat. The centre backs did well.

Let’s hope we can put 5 wins together at the end of the season and push towards Europe. Disappointing but not unexpected.

In all honesty after the team selection against Southampton I expected this.
It's been an old pals act, winks should be nowhere near that team, neither should bale and how son lasted the whole game is a complete mystery.

What the fudge is up with Son. Pathetic performance from him today. Looked terrified of Walker. Didn’t take him on once when he had the chance. Winks runs him close though. That decision massively backfired. Ndombele definitely deserved the start.

Aurier and Sissoko. I’ve defended them for so long but I can’t today. Woeful for the goal, but completely expected.

Really poor from us. City were brilliant and should’ve been down to 10 men, but anything but a City win would’ve been daylight robbery.

Oh well...Spurs, you are what you are

Son has been awful today , how he stayed on over Moura . Same old with Aurier. Dier and especially Toby have been good.

Oh well wasn’t expecting it but gave us Hope holding on so long
To get a good performance you need to have a coherent plan. You can't put a novice on charge and expect to beat the best team in the PL. Just relieved it was only 1-0.

Back