• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT CARABAO CUP FINAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure our problem is personnel as much as shape. Neville named some of the problem with how narrow we are and how that’s allowing their full backs to murder us but even when we get the ball, we have no one showing for it in midfield and we’re then getting smothered.

Years ago Sky did have a Playercam red button feature but I think that switched every 15 minutes so it was a short focus on game-critical players.
I'm sure it got dropped for a reason. Like, people want to actually watch the game.

I think the obsession with it all started with that ‘documentary’ that focused on Zidane for a whole game.

Now all match directors think they’re Christopher Nolan.

Debating over the fact Laporte should be off. Richards finding it hard to agree he should be off. Dawson telling me rightly so, it's not even in doubt

The ‘he should be off’ overlooks the fact that had he been booked first time he probably wouldn’t even have committed that foul. Leaving Moura to make his run.

No ones saying it was deliberate, De Bruyne but at least acknowledge you injured someone and check he's ok you clam.

Back