• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT CARABAO CUP FINAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're lucky this is still a draw and City are lucky they still have 11 men. Another half time masterclass now please, Mason.
I’d get Lamela on but not sure for who, it should be Son really but that never happens. Unless we go 4231 and take winks off.

Beyond parody. Only seconds before he was lamenting the near destruction of the historic footballing institution that Sky clearly hold so dear.
Years ago Sky did have a Playercam red button feature but I think that switched every 15 minutes so it was a short focus on game-critical players.
I'm sure it got dropped for a reason. Like, people want to actually watch the game.

I’d get Lamela on but not sure for who, it should be Son really but that never happens. Unless we go 4231 and take winks off.

Winks, definitely. Although I'm a bit worried about having one hothead on a yellow in Reggy already - putting a full nutcase on in Erik is pushing it.

We need to score a goal, taking Son off for Lamela reduces any minimal goal threat we currently possess.

Lamela for Winks if we really think Lamela is going to make a difference but we need to keep what goal threats we have on the pitch.

Winks, definitely. Although I'm a bit worried about having one hothead on a yellow in Reggy already - putting a full nutcase on in Erik is pushing it.
I’d rather us lose post Lamela going on on a couple of players than this brickshow so far.

Would love it (Keegan-style) if Bale could grab a late winner with one of his old-school free-kicks, or an overhead stonker

COYS Stay in it

Back