• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - 22.12.13 - 13:30 -Tottenham VS Southampton @ St, Mary's

loving the system...not quite okay with the team selection for it

Like lamela in this system and this kind of tempo......like the fact lamela is playing FULL STOP.
his passing you can see is good but not consistent...that will take time..always saw him as a stats delivering team player.

if he keeps on getting into the positions that he has been then assists and goals are always on the cards for him

the guy thats dissapointing me unfortunately is soldado...how can he possibly STILL be on the fringes with so much support??!!

Rose is terrible , if not 100 % fit then get him off. Lamela , as someone else said, looks like he needs another second before playing the ball . He can adapt to that . Ade and eriksen working hard , bobby trying.

Capoue on , siggy off ( he has tried hard ) , eriksen on right , lamela left for a bit. If nothing, then Defoe on and hell for leather !

I have quite liked Eriksen in the middle.

Me too

although i wouldnt mind him being on the wide side to make him the wide playmaker of the wonky at some point in the season

but saving that , having him get the ball from deep and play it around is definately my second options

Rose is terrible , if not 100 % fit then get him off. Lamela , as someone else said, looks like he needs another second before playing the ball . He can adapt to that . Ade and eriksen working hard , bobby trying.

Capoue on , siggy off ( he has tried hard ) , eriksen on right , lamela left for a bit. If nothing, then Defoe on and hell for leather !

I'd rather a half fit Rose than a 100% fit Naughton or Fryers at left back to be fair.

Wtf????

Me too

although i wouldnt mind him being on the wide side to make him the wide playmaker of the wonky at some point in the season

but saving that , having him get the ball from deep and play it around is definately my second options

As the game went on in that first half, I saw a guy who I feel could dictate play from deep. It's great to have someone in the team that can do that and we've desperately missed that.

Come on Southampton

Short term pain for long term gain

You are a disgrace.

Call yourself a Spurs supporter.

Just because you nailed your ******** to the wrong manager in the first place.

I am sure you can go and support the next club All Very Boring (and totally clueless) goes on to manage, because comments like that means you are NOT a supporter of Tottenham Hotspur

Very poor form Chiriches for the goal; Dawson-esque... charging in, too close and getting turned. Schoolboy.

Still don't see a lot of support for Soldado and the touch from Dembele and Lamela at times has been poor. LNG way to go in this one yet.

But Dembele's held the ball under pressure brilliantly at times, while Eriksen seems more like a 'pass and move' type of guy.

But he's also lost the ball under pressure quite a few times by trying to hold on to it rather than passing it.

Me too

Was thinking Capoue for Siggy might be a good sub to make if they start overrunning us in the middle in the second half. Move Eriksen to the left and Capoue should add a bit of steel in the middle.

But Dembele's held the ball under pressure brilliantly at times, while Eriksen seems more like a 'pass and move' type of guy.

Its so good to see two different types on midfielder play for a change.
Tbh everytime Eriksen has got the ball in the middle its put a huge smile on my face. I'm completely biased towards him.

Back