• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

[[OMGT - Tottenham vs QPR]]

In response to what?

I'm pretty sure it was regarding the quotes attributed to him regarding the Chelski job. He clearly said "I wouldn't say that" when they were hugging at the end there. A few more things was said but "I wouldn't say that" was clear.

Bloody football. Such thin lines, if that Defoe shot had gone in in the first few minutes I think we'd have won that comfortably. Same old problem of not being able to break down brick defensive little teams.

Ah well, onwards and upwards. I reckon United game could be a cracker.

Sigh. Ah, well. IN the 'next 8 games' thread, I predicted that our only loss would come at Loftus Road. It seemed set up for a soul-crushing defeat. In that regard, we did quite well. We avoided a karmic-retribution style loss, and disappointed the hacks.

Still feels like two points dropped ,though. Especially considering Liverpool's 3-0 stroll against them a week or so ago.

But we move on, I suppose. Congratulations have to go to Harry, he really toughened QPR up, and I really hope he keeps them up.

And I enjoyed the way Probert allowed the game to flow. Not enough referees do that these days. Barely any interruptions, and a lot of fair physicality; the way the game should be played.

Nope. I said I hate it when teams that park the bus - particularly at home are suggested to be some kind of heroes or soldiers.

Ah ok, so it's the commentators you're annoyed with, not QPR. That's fair enough, but I think it's still admirable and a great show of fitness and organisation to be able to nullify a superior team so effectively.

No no no. Please don't start painting it that we were robbed. We were brick and not good enough in the slightest. The blame rests on the lazy areeholes in the grey and black.

Is your knee hurting yet?
We won't win every game this season, newsflash.

oh, well one of those games - lots of possession, some pressure but nothing really clear cut. poor passing and touch let us down.

credit to QPR though staying resolute.

onto the next one.

Was that actually our fans singing 'you don't know what you're doing' after the Ade substitution? If so I despair.

Dawson, Vertonghen, Naughton and Parker played well but the rest below par (Lloris was solid when called upon that one time).

QPR defended deep, arry had them deny us space and time. We couldn't get a break, fair result, but our movement, frustrating but tbf they are playing for their lives. Hard earned point, we didn't have any real chances, that I could remember. Not good to lose sandro, hope it isn't too serious.

Adebayor scores that chance and its a different game. Disappointed to not win.

2 mins added at the end? You sure!!! Rare to see just 2 mins added

Wasnt great but these things happen, clean sheet, we weren't beat and it was obvious Harry would have them well up for it.
The only blame lies at the door of Bad Ade because that was a horrendous miss in the first half!

Back