• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

[[OMGT - Tottenham vs QPR]]

Can't think of one thing I was pleased with from our performance today. Perhaps Lloris rushing out and saving us, thats about it.

Shame really, it is 2 points dropped whatever way you look at it.

11 behind the ball at all times, numerous fouls gone unnoticed, this game was never gonna go our way.

Frustrated is not the word!

What you're saying is they should've let us win? They earned a point today that they wouldn't have had if they'd let the game open up.

Nope. I said I hate it when teams that park the bus - particularly at home are suggested to be some kind of heroes or soldiers.

what a frustrating game - no time or space and our players didn't help it with their terrible passing/control

A very fair result.

Spurs simply didn't create enough chances and Rangers more than coped with the ones we did.

Although an improvement on last season's defeat, it's hard not to look at this as two points dropped.

11 behind the ball at all times, numerous fouls gone unnoticed, this game was never gonna go our way.

Frustrated is not the word!

No no no. Please don't start painting it that we were robbed. We were brick and not good enough in the slightest. The blame rests on the lazy areeholes in the grey and black.

considering the manager of the month award usually brings with it a losing curse, a point could be considered a success?

I'll take the point.
Three would've been nice but potential banana skin avoided.
Knee-jerk coming, we will hear about the players we don't have, how we haven't replaced VdV, etc, but none of them helped us here last season.
Harry revved QPR well up for that defensive effort.
Onwards...

Back