• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

[[OMGT - Tottenham vs QPR]]

Disappointed with just a point naturally against the bottom side but not the overall performance per se.

2 points dropped but I am not depressed, we had no width today strange, we really need an upgrade on Defoe and Ade, I thought Parker was massive when he came on, far more creative than Sandro and Dembele, he saw what was needed and tried to provide it.

What a bloody waste. 3 points were ours to take, but none of our players wanted them. fudge em.

Hmmn, your posts, good sir, have all the signs of a WUM...

Was that actually our fans singing 'you don't know what you're doing' after the Ade substitution? If so I despair.

That's what i'm confused about. Would we really then chant "you're just a brick Arsene Wenger" and "USA USA" straight after? then again why would QPR fans chant that?

We have a poor poor record there and in their current position anything more than a defeat was a bonus.

We would have bad to play at somewhere near our best to win but we didn't

That's what i'm confused about. Would we really then chant "you're just a brick Arsene Wenger" and "USA USA" straight after? then again why would QPR fans chant that?

didn't hear the AW chant? though i heard brick Theo Walcott (aimed at Lennon as he had the gall to get fouled several times)

his passing was not poor but the majority think it was so whatever.

Yea Dawson was quality today, thought the defensive players were good, we totally dominated them, just lacked any creativity whatsoever!

Qpr have some very decent players and a good squad, they're just not a team yet, Harry will sort that out, especially with the confidence of their last couple of results and today, I don't see them going down.

Really think we still need a wiilian and moutinho's and a striker, that sort of standard.

Though today is no disaster, loftus road will be seriously tough to go to from now on. Especially when they set out to draw like today. If only that early chance went in!

Ok I am frustrated today. I feel like we didn't want it enough. We really lack someone or players at times who say "you know, a point against the bottom club isn't enough here". I just felt, just like last season v Sunderland away, or QPR away, we didn't really go for it. They were there for the taking. Credit QPR for their work rate, but they had zero ambition. I understand why they did it but that is out problem and we failed to do something about it.
Just hope QPR now beat our rivals.

I clearly heard Arry say to AVB "i wouldn't say that". Very nice of him at the end there.

Yea got the impression that he was saying the press are twisting everything he says, in fact I think I actually heard the words from his mouth to that effect! Definitely felt like a prolonged hand shake to explain himself.

Back