• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Did you bone the amazon warrior babe?

Nah saved the friends, but I thought it was such an anti-climax (excuse the pun).

Spoiler below:

I really envisaged some kind of assault on the bad-dudes encampment etc etc instead of some naff scripted knife-fight.

Nah saved the friends, but I thought it was such an anti-climax (excuse the pun).

Spoiler below:

I really envisaged some kind of assault on the bad-dudes encampment etc etc instead of some naff scripted knife-fight.

Oh so both endings are brick then, fighting that stupid giant dragon thing, the sex scene sucked and then the bitch kills you.. I mean seriously, what a let down. I wanted to be king of the jungle FFS.

I think that was supposed to be the point Rab ;)

I chose the same ending as Mullet, so it made no sense. For the whole game you're forced to play the role of massive bellend Jason Brody, then at the end it lets you sidestep the conclusion. Rubbish.

http://www.pathofexile.com

This game is similar to Diablo 3, but there's a lot more customization involved in choosing your passive skills. Action-RPG with 3 core classes and 3 hybrids (mix of 2 core classes). Oh, and it's free to play... just started open beta yesterday. Not sure what the regional restrictions are but I'm going to give this a shot sometime tonight.

Been playing an Indie game on Steam lately and quite enjoying it. Its an old skool shooter, simplistic yet manic. Called Hard Reset. The visuals are as good as any COD game too. Worth a look as its fairly cheap.

Seen more footage of Tomb Raider and I think Im actually looking forward to it more than Dead Space 3!? But DS3 is out first (less than a week) so if anyone on here is getting it on PC let me know, wanna try this Co-op mode they keep harping on about

Finished Deadspace last night, I know i'm way behind on this one, but fudge me what a game!

No other game has immersed me/made me brick myself quite as much as this.. I recently purchased both Deadspace and Deadspace 2 in prep for Deadspace 3 (soon?)

Going to get started tonight on the sequel, i highly recommend this series to anyone who enjoys not only a good thrill but a great story.

Back