• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Anyone see the comedy last night ....Family Tree,with chris o'dowd.........him, his best mate and his dad all play spurs fans in it,his dad was wearing a retro yellow 1982 cup final shirt.

first episode last night showed a bit of promise,some tidy laughs in it.

Christopher Guest wrote it, so for any fans of Spinal Tap they should check it out

Last edited:
Breaking Bad has revealed titles and summaries for its final run of eight episodes.

Both Cranston and Paul have expressed satisfaction at the series's finale, while creator Vince Gilligan has admitted he cried while writing it.

Gilligan has also confirmed that he is working on a spinoff centring on lawyer Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk).

The final episode titles and summaries are as follows:

Episode 509 - 'Blood Money': As Walt and Jesse adjust to life outside of the business, Hank grapples with a troubling lead.

Episode 510 - 'Buried': While Skyler's past catches up with her, Walt covers his tracks. Jesse continues to struggle with his guilt.

Episode 511 - 'Confessions': Jesse decides to make a change, while Walt and Skyler try to deal with an unexpected demand.

Episode 512 - 'Rabid Dog': An unusual strategy starts to bear fruit, while plans are set in motion that could change everything.

Episode 513 - 'To'hajiilee': Things heat up for Walt in unexpected ways.

Episode 514 - 'Ozymandias': Everyone copes with radically changed circumstances.

Episode 515 - 'Granite State': Events set in motion long ago move toward a conclusion.

Episode 516 - 'Felina': The series finale.

Breaking Bad returns for its final episodes on August 11 at 9/8c on AMC

Breaking Bad has revealed titles and summaries for its final run of eight episodes.

Both Cranston and Paul have expressed satisfaction at the series's finale, while creator Vince Gilligan has admitted he cried while writing it.

Gilligan has also confirmed that he is working on a spinoff centring on lawyer Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk).

The final episode titles and summaries are as follows:

Episode 509 - 'Blood Money': As Walt and Jesse adjust to life outside of the business, Hank grapples with a troubling lead.

Episode 510 - 'Buried': While Skyler's past catches up with her, Walt covers his tracks. Jesse continues to struggle with his guilt.

Episode 511 - 'Confessions': Jesse decides to make a change, while Walt and Skyler try to deal with an unexpected demand.

Episode 512 - 'Rabid Dog': An unusual strategy starts to bear fruit, while plans are set in motion that could change everything.

Episode 513 - 'To'hajiilee': Things heat up for Walt in unexpected ways.

Episode 514 - 'Ozymandias': Everyone copes with radically changed circumstances.

Episode 515 - 'Granite State': Events set in motion long ago move toward a conclusion.

Episode 516 - 'Felina': The series finale.

Breaking Bad returns for its final episodes on August 11 at 9/8c on AMC

Can't wait for this hope the last 8 episodes do the rest justice.

Can't wait for this hope the last 8 episodes do the rest justice.

I watched all four and a half (or was it five and a half) seasons in about a week in January. Been fudgein waiting since.

Cant wait - left on a cliffhanger really.

Walking Dead - Season 4 trailer which was shown at comicon

[video=youtube;Dxg27QsaIEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxg27QsaIEY[/video]

anyone know good sites to stream TV programmes preferably American programes to my ps3 cheers guys trying to work my way through hardcore pawn seasons

Season 8 of Dexter has been pretty awesome so far.

Was just about to post the same thing. Genuinely no idea how it's going to end. But I suspect Dexter may die.

I just hope Quinn dies. I can't believe how many great characters have been killed off, and he's still around. Such a poorly written character. Just a whole list of cliches: Womanising cop, alcoholic, corrupt etc. And how does he pull so many women?

Was just about to post the same thing. Genuinely no idea how it's going to end. But I suspect Dexter may die.

I just hope Quinn dies. I can't believe how many great characters have been killed off, and he's still around. Such a poorly written character. Just a whole list of cliches: Womanising cop, alcoholic, corrupt etc. And how does he pull so many women?

He's aged noticeably over the seasons too.

No spoilers please, some of us arent on Season 8 !!!!

Back