• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

So I have all 3 seasons of Games of Thrones on my Sky+ box so I thought I would give it a go. I have just finished watching the pilot episode. I like. And I am not saying that just because of the incest and naked flesh on show

Bit bored tonight saving pennies for Ibiza next week so thought id go through some Curb Your Enthusiasm !!!

Love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, so funny

I got a free month of netflix so I'm going to get round to watching the rest of the last series of breaking bad before they come out next month!

It's been two years since new episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm last graced our television sets, but creator and star Larry David seems in no rush to make a decision about whether the comedy will be back at all, much less start work on a new season.

"That's not such a good question," David told reporters at Thursday's Television Critics Association's fall TV previews when asked about a possible ninth season. "I have not [decided]. I don't know. I really don't know. I couldn't say. Ask me in six months."

Season 8 of Dexter has been pretty awesome so far.

I finished off watching season 5 of Dexter on LoveFilm the other night and thought that the finale was an utter let down compared to the previous 4.

Season 6 appears to be shaping up a bit better at least...

I've got season 7 saved on the V+ and have series linked season 8 so should be up to speed before the show reaches its conclusion!

Newsroom is back tonight

What a great first season that was.

Cheers for posting that, hadn't heard about it before your post, but now I've watched everything released so far :D

Great show, hopefully it keeps going in the same fashion as it could be one of my new absolute favourites.

Cheers for posting that, hadn't heard about it before your post, but now I've watched everything released so far :D

Great show, hopefully it keeps going in the same fashion as it could be one of my new absolute favourites.

The second series thus far hasnt been as good as the first series but hope it picks up.

Warm Bodies - very enjoyable actually - I enjoyed it

A Good Day to Die Harder - er shame I didnt fudgein die watchin that - woulda spared me.

Tonight - watching Dredd

I can't remember enjoying a first series of something as much as I have Hannibal (saw the finale tonight).

It's horrifying. It's well crafted and acted. It's just fudging gripping in its intensity.

I dont see this as a spoiler but I'll put it in white nontheless -----> I read that the third or fourth season is when they 'plan' to tell their twist on the original Manhunter storyline but I can't see how they can stretch it out until then judging by the end of this season!

Back