• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Anyone looking forward to Fargo?

I'm not too clear on what it will be like. Is it just the film in TV format?

Got a few days off work before going away and I am currently catching up on 4 episodes of True Detective. What a show

Californication episode 3 was very funnnnnnnnnnnnnnny, some hot women too

Just watched it - so good. The actress who he fingered was extremely hot, Heather Graham has not lost it although not my type but still hot. Very funny, a shame that it will end.

Just seen the first Ep of S2 of Hannibal.

I forgot just how supreme this show is!

=D> absolutely brilliant from start to finish.

Watching Parking Mad, some people do really take the **** on this show, a lot of the traffic wardens especially in the big cities are tools, the guy investigating the blue badge fraud is brilliant though

Just seen the first Ep of S2 of Hannibal.

I forgot just how supreme this show is!

=D> absolutely brilliant from start to finish.

It started off a bit slow in S2 but has definitely picked up.

Been brilliant lately. That reminds me I think latest episode is out now

Just watched Fargo episode one

Its fairly good, enjoyable... Billy Bob Thornton is exceptional though but as he always is...

Back