• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Anyone been watching Hannibal?

Seriously this show is just TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ****in good. Its unreal. Everything about it is awesome.

Can't wait!

For UK viewers: Season 2 starts Tuesday 6th May - 10pm Sky Living.

if it's on the DVD they must have filmed it at the same time, these things don't get done on a whim

Carter Bays @CarterBays

So anyway, here's a bit of news: 16 days ago today we were in the HIMYM edit room, trying to decide between two very different endings.
We only shot one script, but through edit room magic we had two possible outcomes for the series.
We chose the ending we chose and we stand by it. But we loved the other version too.

Justified...Joelle Carter is so effing sexy. Just watched the season finale. already cannot wait for next season. bloody hell.:(

Justified...Joelle Carter is so effing sexy. Just watched the season finale. already cannot wait for next season. bloody hell.:(

Whose that in your avatar? If its your missus - whats your address and when are you going on holiday or away on business next - thanks

Whose that in your avatar? If its your missus - whats your address and when are you going on holiday or away on business next - thanks

if that were my missus...i wouldn't be spending so much farkin time on GG :) that's Marine Vacth. french actress. 24. you can see all of her and i mean all of her in hi-def in "Young & Beautiful (2013). take the time mate. i know i am a farkin perv.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2752200/

if that were my missus...i wouldn't be spending so much farkin time on GG :) that's Marine Vacth. french actress. 24. you can see all of her and i mean all of her in hi-def in "Young & Beautiful (2013). take the time mate. i know i am a farkin perv.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2752200/

haha that is true, I just thought you may be addicted to GG, refractory period takes its time after a while haha.

I may delve into some french movies.

Just watched the first 2 episodes of Californication , ok first episode has 6 pairs of fake tits but is there any more to this program?? i was left a little underwhelmed.

Just watched the first 2 episodes of Californication , ok first episode has 6 pairs of fake tits but is there any more to this program?? i was left a little underwhelmed.

You talking about the first episodes from the first season or just the latest version?

I love Californication, Hank Moody is the epitome of a man. Just doesnt give a ****. Love it

Back