• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Shiiiiiiit. Just watched this weeks Hannibal. Absolutely brilliant programme.

I'm not kidding my wife nearly puked and had to stop watching that first scene! :p

Bit of a Patrick Bateman vibe going on with that plastic suit as well.

Shiiiiiiit. Just watched this weeks Hannibal. Absolutely brilliant programme.

I'm not kidding my wife nearly puked and had to stop watching that first scene! :p

Bit of a Patrick Bateman vibe going on with that plastic suit as well.

It is an excellent series. I'm totally hooked again!

Decided to give 24 a go, never seen any episode before and thought it looked ****e but was bored today. 24 in London is brilliant so far just completed episode three.

Decided to give 24 a go, never seen any episode before and thought it looked ****e but was bored today. 24 in London is brilliant so far just completed episode three.

I got bored with 24 after season 4, its all jack running around beating everyone up when he's hardly built like a tank, screaming "there's no time" and everyone at CTU is so amazingly incompetent, exactly the same again but a different backdrop except most of the filming is clearly in studio sets. yawn.

Watched 4 eps of 24 and its boring me now, its the same each series, starts off exciting then ends up the same old shiz

As you're new to the show then you'll probably enjoy the rollercoaster ride as much as I enjoyed season 1 all those years ago, a shame that every season since has been almost exactly the same!

I got bored with 24 after season 4, its all jack running around beating everyone up when he's hardly built like a tank, screaming "there's no time" and everyone at CTU is so amazingly incompetent, exactly the same again but a different backdrop except most of the filming is clearly in studio sets. yawn.

I got as far as Day 5 but decided against sitting through 6-8 after hearing that even the hardcore fans of the show didn't rate them. Day 2 was the worst imho what with his dumb daughter and that cougar #-o

Watched 4 eps of 24 and its boring me now, its the same each series, starts off exciting then ends up the same old shiz

Seen the first 3 episodes so far but the sense of deja vu is beginning to kick in, will try and stick with it just because it's set in London and as this season is 12 rather than 24 episodes long.

I gave up on 24 after season 2. Even with the first series they were so obviously filling time towards the end because they didn't have 24 episodes of material that it just became tedious. This one is only 12 eps by the sounds of it, so maybe it'll not suffer from that.

Back