• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

nonsense. this game is no different to any other early pre season game

It's different to many other pre season games, but not all. It's an exhibition, purely to market the two clubs. It has nothing to do with their preparations for the season.

I haven't been paying full attention to this match but Hazard has not done anything really from what I've seen.

Sorry if this has already been posted but I can't find the fixtures for the USA tour. I am in New York next week and would like to go to a game if possible. So if anyone knows the fixtures could you let me know.

We play Liverpool in Baltimore on Saturday the 28th at 1 pm.

He did. Looked very sharp and quick, basically the complete opposite to Kane who is very cumbersome.

I don't think that we have seen enough of either player to make a fair assessment. Kane didn't shine in the Europa Cup last season but neither did Livermore and look at the season he went on to have. Kane did very well on loan at Millwall in the second half of last season.

I don't think that we have seen enough of either player to make a fair assessment. Kane didn't shine in the Europa Cup last season but neither did Livermore and look at the season he went on to have. Kane did very well on loan at Millwall in the second half of last season.

I think missing that penalty dented his confidence somewhat.

(If memory serves me correctly, and he missed a penalty..)

Haha, that plank signing the VDV song out of tune all on his own :lol:
Made me chuckle funniest thing that video when players walk up to start signing autographs Harry Kane seems somewhat Reluctant almost as it he's thinking oh brick what if they don't know who I am and think I'm a kitman

article-0-142D355B000005DC-374_634x419.jpg

article-0-142D355B000005DC-374_634x419.jpg

Didn't know Levy is short when compared to Keane.O:)

Last edited:
We play Liverpool in Baltimore on Saturday the 28th at 1 pm.

So...we've gone to America for a "pre-season tour" that constitutes 1 game? Also, there's nothing on the OS about any other friendlies, are we going into the new season having only played Stevenage and Liverpool? We normally have 6-7 pre-season friendlies...

We play LA Galaxy tomorrow night and then New York next Tuesday as well.

This week is going to go very slowly. I can't wait to get to Baltimore on Saturday.

Back