• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

View attachment 819

article-0-142D355B000005DC-374_634x419.jpg

Didn't know Levy is short when compared to Keane.O:)

Whose the hottie blondie? So you noticed Levy but not the lady? Gay much? haha

Sorry if this has already been posted but I can't find the fixtures for the USA tour. I am in New York next week and would like to go to a game if possible. So if anyone knows the fixtures could you let me know.

We play the NY Red Bulls next Tuesday at 7pm Eastern.

The other games we're playing are against the LA Galaxy, Liverpool, Watford and Valencia.

Anybody see Rios interview from Man Utds pre season tour, jeez that bloke is intelligent, he can hardly speak

akqayid @akqayid
GDS impressing in training. Bentley impressing with dead balls and attitude also seems to have formed a bond with management team #SCITK

Edit:

akqayid @akqayid
Hmmmm been told wrong then. Sorry for misquote. To be fair it's 2:51am :S #ditchsource!
To clarify. Asked by text 'Hows it going? Any news on GDS or bents? Etc...' My text back reads 'Gio no. Bentley impressive etc etc' My bad

I've been watching Sigg videos in preparation for Saturday vs Liverpool. My Word. I'm getting a wee bit excited. Only my second time seeing Spurs in person. Go ahead with your "Its just a friendly" crap, but being from the states its a privilege anytime i'm able to watch Tottenham live. Anybody caught all the Sigg highlight videos?? he's a monster.

i love you all.

I've been watching Sigg videos in preparation for Saturday vs Liverpool. My Word. I'm getting a wee bit excited. Only my second time seeing Spurs in person. Go ahead with your "Its just a friendly" crap, but being from the states its a privilege anytime i'm able to watch Tottenham live. Anybody caught all the Sigg highlight videos?? he's a monster.

i love you all.

Dunno why but that made me :lol:

akqayid @akqayid
GDS impressing in training. Bentley impressing with dead balls and attitude also seems to have formed a bond with management team #SCITK

Edit:

akqayid @akqayid
Hmmmm been told wrong then. Sorry for misquote. To be fair it's 2:51am :S #ditchsource!
To clarify. Asked by text 'Hows it going? Any news on GDS or bents? Etc...' My text back reads 'Gio no. Bentley impressive etc etc' My bad
Haha what a grade A danchev. Take it he posted the first post then thought fudge it Gio is training with Mexico team lol what a prick

its scary that Bentley is impressing the management, i thought AVB had higher standards

Bentleys ability has never been in doubt, IMO, only his mentality is a worry.

Sadly I think that is what makes or breaks a player...

This

I have a lot of time for him as a player although one has to wonder what happens behind closed doors. Hopefully AVB could help him out - always had a soft spot for him

Back