• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

BEXBOuICMAA8qz0.jpg:large

Puns. Surely the worst form of protest ....brick pun at that

Southampton had 63 % possession in the 1st half. Doesn't look like they're having any less so far this half.

Precious little sign that West Brom are capable of causing an upset today, from what I've seen. Wayward and wasteful in midfield and too indecisive when they do manage to get into the final third.

Wigan - Liverpool. Tricky one. I really, really hate Liverpool and want them out of the race for Europe (especially with us playing them next weekend), but I really, really want Wigan to get relegated. :-k Maybe a draw then.

Wigan - Liverpool. Tricky one. I really, really hate Liverpool and want them out of the race for Europe (especially with us playing them next weekend), but I really, really want Wigan to get relegated. :-k Maybe a draw then.

What did Wigan ever do to you?

Back