• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Teams always seem to commit more players forward against the big teams and do not sit as many back as against us. This maybe due to us being known as a very good counter attacking side but its not hard to see a difference between when teams defend against us and others.

Maybe its a noticeable difference because we labour looking for a breakthrough for near enough the whole game whilst other top teams find ways o break through early, the other team then has to come out more and gets picked off. Maybe teams do set up the same against other top sides but its less effective.

That free kick was almost comical. First of all the wall doesn't actually cover any part of the goal for a right foot shot. No point in it at all. Then some taco positioned outside the wall thinks it is a good idea to deflect the tamest of free kicks to make it a bit more difficult for his keeper. And finally, the keeper obviously shoudl have saved it anyway.

Maybe its a noticeable difference because we labour looking for a breakthrough for near enough the whole game whilst other top teams find ways o break through early, the other team then has to come out more and gets picked off. Maybe teams do set up the same against other top sides but its less effective.

jeez pal, if we win tomorow were 3rd, your being a bit hard on us I feel

top striker, a player better than lennon and another top centre mid and we win the league

Centre mid is a bit of an issue hey. If anything was to happen to Dembele and he misses the run in that would be a seriously scary prospect.

Livermore and Parker. Wow.

Rather than a better player than Lennon i'd say another option in a similar mould. We've been lacking back up for Bale and Lennon for the past 3 seasons.

jeez pal, if we win tomorow were 3rd, your being a bit hard on us I feel

Hahaha maybe. Maybe im just fudged off that the scousers are tinkling this one. I just think its a bit weak when people give it - why are they always brilliant against us and brick against everyone else.

Liverpool have made a lot of mistakes this season due to over playing. If we put them under pressure all game we could get a lot of chances.

4-0 another Suarez hat trick.
If they keep him next season top 4 is a certainty.
He is an arsehole but a talented arsehole.

tumblr_m99hb5ApIy1qc7mh1.jpg

Its one thing that Liverpool can steamroll teams like Wigan, QPR and Norwich - but they only have one win against a top 10 side this season.

And that was against a Swansea B-team

Very confident that we will get something from Anfield next weekend

He can't get that free kick, surely? It hit the post and was going back out again, so it must be an Al-Habsi own goal. When Vertonghen had his Old Trafford goal taken away from him, this certainly can't be given as a Suarez goal.

I find it funny that we here consistently say oh Suarez will be off but get angry when people suggest the same of Bale?

I find it funny that we here consistently say oh Suarez will be off but get angry when people suggest the same of Bale?

To be fair they have been crap for 4 seasons now and not once is it mentioned in the press about them ever losing their best players, yet while we were being 4th, 5th etc ours players were always being touted as having to leave in the press

Funnily enough I see it the other way around. It annoys me that I dont see Sky doing polls on where Suarez will be playing next season, but seem quite content to do it with Bale.

Back