• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Another possible handball at the death?

Liverpool through via a handled goal. Good effort by Mansfield robbed of a lucrative replay

Unlucky. I thought Mansfield were brilliant!

Diego Costa looks like the character Willie from the film 'Ghost'. You know, the one who kills Patrick Swayze's character?

He looks a hell of a lot older than he is I think, 25, looks much older than that imo.

Gios put some good balls in, cheeky bid?

Jesus, just seen Wenger on SSN claiming Ramsey was fouled and should have been a pen.
Tool.

Cavani hat trick against Roma tonight!

[video=youtube;Tf-kUvpKRn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Tf-kUvpKRn0[/video]

What was the Chief Executive doing to the Chairman when she bent down after the Mansfield goal?

He deserves total villification for that. And he has the cheek to kiss his wrist after.
Scumbag

See, this is where he falls down the worst for me. He REVELS in his cheating! From World Cups to FA Cups the guy actually celebrates cheating!

EDIT: just seen this is a usual celebration for him? Lacks subtlty in this case!!!

Back