• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

19 - Aston Villa have won all 19 previous League Cup ties against teams from the fourth tier, scoring 95 in total in 27 games. Form.

Aston Villa team v Bradford: Given, Clark, Bennett, Baker, Lowton, Bannan, Delph, Weimann, N’Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Benteke

BRADFORD: Darby, Hanson, Duke, Atkinson, McHugh, Jones [c], Hines, Wells, McArdle, Doyle, Good

Berlusconi on Balotelli: "I would never accept Mario as part of our dressing room. A rotten apple would make go rotten all the others"

On Guardiola: "We contacted him, but he said he wanted to stay in sabbatic. So we contacted him, but then came the club that hires his friends"

The Club is surely PSG then? Zlatlan is his best mate.

Decent game. Villa are a poor team. They will struggle to stay up. Maybe they'll do a Birmingham? Would have been hilarious with McLeish still in charge.

Does seem like every 50/50 is going Bradfords way at the moment, interesting refereeing from Webb imo.

Not to say that they don't deserve to be winning, they certainly do. 2 - 0 now. Just hit the bar as well.

Villa really are woeful.

I like Lambert and he is a good Manager but I feel he tried to change things too soon too quickly. Lumping a bunch of young players together aint gonna work

Villa really are woeful.

I like Lambert and he is a good Manager but I feel he tried to change things too soon too quickly. Lumping a bunch of young players together aint gonna work

Yeah I agree. Surely Bent is better than Weimann, and N'Zogbia is better than who whoever plays in his position normally.

What a beauty. Benteke lost a few defensive headers today.

Villa really are woeful.

McLeish left behind a train wreck of a squad, but the real culprit is MON and all the overpaid brick he signed to sit in the stands.

Say what you like about McLeish but he would have only lost this 1-0.

McLeish left behind a train wreck of a squad, but the real culprit is MON and all the overpaid brick he signed to sit in the stands.

Yeah, he got out of there at the right time with little blame but there was always going to be issues considering the dross that was bought. 6m for Delph on todays showing is unbelievable, dreadful performance from him. But obviously it was fairly dreadful from all of the Villa players.

Fantastic showing from Bradford City, seem to have a good mix of seasoned defenders and flair players like the guy with the dreads and Wells who looked very impressive.

Imagine a Chelsea v Bradford final :lol:

Back