• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

See, this is where he falls down the worst for me. He REVELS in his cheating! From World Cups to FA Cups the guy actually celebrates cheating!

EDIT: just seen this is a usual celebration for him? Lacks subtlty in this case!!!

I think you guys are being way too harsh on him.

He scored a goal that could very well be important and he did his usual celebration. Sure, sitting down thinking about it it's easy to say that he should have celebrated differently. Football games are very much heat of the moment though.

I think you guys are being way too harsh on him.

He scored a goal that could very well be important and he did his usual celebration. Sure, sitting down thinking about it it's easy to say that he should have celebrated differently. Football games are very much heat of the moment though.

If he didn't have form, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. He showed his true colours at the World Cup when he celebrated the penalty save.

If he didn't have form, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. He showed his true colours at the World Cup when he celebrated the penalty save.

I really don't like Suarez, but why wouldn't he celebrate the penalty save? He was surely delighted that it was saved and they were in with a chance to go through. It was just happiness.

I really don't like Suarez, but why wouldn't he celebrate the penalty save? He was surely delighted that it was saved and they were in with a chance to go through. It was just happiness.

Well you're right, but most people with a shred of dignity / morals would have done it quietly, knowing full well they just cheated to save a match.

Well you're right, but most people with a shred of dignity / morals would have done it quietly, knowing full well they just cheated to save a match.

What he did was cynical, but he got his punishment and went off the pitch. Diving is much worse in my eyes, then you're actually trying to con the referee to get an advantage. Stopping the ball on the line with your hand is "just cynical", not cheating imo.

As for his celebration, I don't know. Feeling running high. I understand his reaction.

What he did was cynical, but he got his punishment and went off the pitch. Diving is much worse in my eyes, then you're actually trying to con the referee to get an advantage. Stopping the ball on the line with your hand is "just cynical", not cheating imo.

As for his celebration, I don't know. Feeling running high. I understand his reaction.

Lets just agree he's a **** :)

Berlusconi on Balotelli: "I would never accept Mario as part of our dressing room. A rotten apple would make go rotten all the others"

On Guardiola: "We contacted him, but he said he wanted to stay in sabbatic. So we contacted him, but then came the club that hires his friends"

Berlusconi on Balotelli: "I would never accept Mario as part of our dressing room. A rotten apple would make go rotten all the others"

On Guardiola: "We contacted him, but he said he wanted to stay in sabbatic. So we contacted him, but then came the club that hires his friends"

what club is he referring too? Chelski? Emirates Marketing Project?

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri

The 3 clubs that had concrete talks with Guardiola are Emirates Marketing Project,Chelsea,Bayern Muenich. And City so far has most concrete advantage

If John Terry did that in a World Cup game, would people in England give a brick if he went mad and celebrated?

And I'm pretty sure a lot of Spurs fans would defend Suarez to the hilt if he played for Spurs.

1.If John Terry did that in a World Cup game, would people in England give a brick if he went mad and celebrated?

2. And I'm pretty sure a lot of Spurs fans would defend Suarez to the hilt if he played for Spurs.

1. I would feel very much guilty even if Terry scored a legitimate goal for England

2. Only the stupid ones

1. I would feel very much guilty even if Terry scored a legitimate goal for England

2. Only the stupid ones

I bet most England fans wouldn't care less. And the media would big him up for "putting the team's needs ahead of his own" and congratulate him for sacrificing himself.

Emirates Marketing Project have returned 900 unsold tickets of the 2,000 allocation for Sunday's Barclays Premier League clash with Arsenal at the Emirates.

The champions were expected to sell out but it appears travelling supporters have been put off by the £62 Arsenal are charging each fan.

Relative to recent success, don't we have the most overpriced tickets in the league.

Relative to recent success, don't we have the most overpriced tickets in the league.

We also have a much smaller stadium than any club of a comparable size bar Chelsea tbf.

Back