• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Doing things the right way

Below is a list of Emirates Marketing Project’s player wages as of September 2012. The figure shown is a weekly wage before tax.

Carlos Tevez - £180,000
Yaya Toure - £180,000
David Sliva - £160,000
Samir Nasri - £140,000
Edin Dzeko - £120,000
Vincent Kompany - £120,000
Kolo Toure - £120,000
Sergio Aguero - £120,000
Javi Garcia - £110,000
Maicon - £110,000
Mario Balotelli - £100,000
Joleon Lescott - £94,000
Gael Clichy - £90,000
James Milner - £85,000
Gareth Barry - £80,000
Joe Hart - £80,000
Matija Nastasic - £75,000
Pablo Zabaleta - £70,000
Aleksandar Kolarov - £65,000
Micah Richards - £60,000
Jack Rodwell - £55,000
Scott Sinclair - £55,000
Costel Pantilimon - £20,000
John Guidetti - £10,000

1. David Silva should be the highest earner as he is the best player at the club.

2. 11 players on £100K+ a week!

3. Lescott nearly on £100k a week! :ross:

4. Gareth "slower than a slug" Barry on £80k a week :ross::ross::ross::lol:

It's obvious. Madrid are not a patch on Barcelona right now.

Some wanted him as our manager in the summer - :)

Rafa Benitez's brief stint as Inter manager in 2010 was doomed as soon as his treble-winning predecessor, Jose Mourinho, said that Benitez wouldn't do better than him and that Rafa's trophies belonged to him. This came after reports that Benitez made the club take down pictures of Mourinho, which former Inter defender Marco Materazzi now confirms.

From Goal.com:

"Mourinho was number one. His secret was to make the players feelinvolved in the project," he explained on television program Undici. "In Madrid [during the 2010 Champions League final], he told me that he was leaving. I said to him: 'Damn you for leaving me with Benítez.'" [...]

"I did not get on well with Benitez. He made me remove pictures of the most important moments of my career with Mourinho and [Marcello] Lippi from my locker," he said. "He thought he knew everything, but he was afraid of his own shadow."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/

Last edited:

INTERNATIONAL ROUND-UP - FIRST U21 START FOR ANDROS

A1171.jpg

Andros Townsend made his first start for England Under-21s - and played his part as the Young Lions beat Northern Ireland 2-0 on Tuesday night.

The winger made his debut at Under-21 level as a substitute in the first leg of the Euro 2013 play-offs last month and was handed a full debut for the friendly at Blackpool's Bloomfield Road.

Adam Smith also started at full-back, earning his seventh cap at Under-21 level.

Andros had an early shot saved by Conor Devlin and was involved in the first goal. He was brought down, Jordan Henderson whipped in the free-kick and Connor Wickham powered home his header.

Both Andros and Adam departed after 60 minutes and England completed their 2-0 win as Benik Afobe converted from the penalty spot in the 77th minute.

WEDNESDAY ACTION

The seniors take over on Wednesday night, when we've six players in friendly action.

Tom Huddlestone has joined Steven Caulker in the full England squad to take on Sweden in Stockholm.

Steven is looking for his first cap in his second call-up while Tom is after a first cap since May, 2010 to add to his three at senior level.

Emmanuel Adebayor has travelled to Morocco for a friendly with Togo, Hugo Lloris and France have a stand-out friendly in Italy and Jan Vertonghen's eye-catching Belgium team travel to Romania.

Further afield, Sandro has travelled to New Jersey, USA for a friendly against Colombia at the MetLife Stadium, home of NFL teams the Jets and Giants and host of the 2014 Super Bowl.

Meanwhile, Jordan Archer is with Scotland Under-21s for a friendly in Portugal and Nabil Bentaleb is with the France Under-19 squad for a friendly against Germany.

This is a parody of Nike's famous ad and Zlatan's recent 2-game ban

[video=youtube;hdFcWsOPMgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hdFcWsOPMgI[/video]

[video=youtube;lZA-57h64kE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lZA-57h64kE[/video]

Last edited:

This joke of a club gets better and better, they want to make their stadium bigger from 48k to 60k

At the same time its buy one get one free for their massively important must win CL game against Real Madrid

I just came across this and it made me chuckle...

P0086.png

...apologies if its been posted before.

1. David Silva should be the highest earner as he is the best player at the club.

2. 11 players on £100K+ a week!

3. Lescott nearly on £100k a week! :ross:

4. Gareth "slower than a slug" Barry on £80k a week :ross::ross::ross::lol:

Also Wayne Bridge, on loan at Brighton, is on £90kpw

This joke of a club gets better and better, they want to make their stadium bigger from 48k to 60k

At the same time its buy one get one free for their massively important must win CL game against Real Madrid

Unreal isnt it? When you think back of the struggle members had getting tickets for our CL games 2 years ago. Beggars belief really

Back