• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Anyone else think Terry is done for the season?

Looked like that kind of injury...

Wouldn't be surprised, because it looked really bad - then again, when this brick happens to other teams, it's usually only a minor injury.

As opposed to us, when every minor injury turns into a major one.

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Sahin has looked terrible whenever I've seen him for Liverpool this season.

I honestly believe Oscar is special. I think in a few years he will be one of those players we all look at and go wow, what a player.

What a chance Suarez, imagine against us, Friedel on his line

I was driving for the first 25 mins of the 2nd half, the commentator on five live mustve said Terry was injured 30 plus times, who cares the guy is a twunt

I honestly believe Oscar is special. I think in a few years he will be one of those players we all look at and go wow, what a player.

I agree, out of him, Hazard and Mata he's the one I would rather have seen at Spurs.

Sahin has looked terrible whenever I've seen him for Liverpool this season.

Has been up and down in his performances, not surprising considering he's new to the leage and spent almost all of last season injured and on the bench. Main reason that although I did want him at Spurs I didn't want him just on a season long loan without an option to sign him permantently.

I also think him and Allen end up being a bit too similar.

We could be as low as 10th next week !

We're also just 3 points off fourth. Unsurprisingly most of the table is quite tight after 11 games.

We could be as low as 10th next week !

Or only goal difference away from 4th.

We need to be behind the team, get players fit, avb to learn his players better, do well in the transfer window.
Support the team, give it time. There's no easy solution to turn us into a top 3 team again over night.

We need to be behind the team, get players fit, avb to learn his players better, do well in the transfer window.
Support the team, give it time. There's no easy solution to turn us into a top 3 team again over night.

big game though

=D>

west spam, west brom and Everton above us now

must win next week

west spam, west brom and Everton above us now

must win next week

3 of the next 5 away. Fulham and Everton wont be easy awaydays either. I'm hoping we arent adrift in mid-table by the time we play Swansea at home.
Didnt expect too much from today, the loss to Wigan was the killer

Did quite want to watch the Levante Real game but it's ridiuclous conditions. pretty much a foot of water, no idea how it hasn't been abandoned.

Back