• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Terrible result for us.

To be honest I didnt expect them to get anything at the Emirates but I wanted Saudi Sportswashing Machine to be in deep brick for that last game, give everything in front of their crowd and escape.

That was my plan, lose at Chelsea as expected, beat Stoke and Sunderland, and Saudi Sportswashing Machine beat Arsenal to survice and we're in.

Now we're fudged.

That's how i was hoping it would work out but with the Goons it never does.
They can now beat Wigan ensuring Newcastles safety. In return i am sure Pardew will go easy on them as a way of saying 'Thank you'.

This has just all worked perfectly for Arsenal hasn't it?

Chelsea at home to rivals Tottenham where a home win would see it go back into there hands.
They beat the team 3rd from bottom which means they put themselves in a strong position for top four going into the last game, relegating Wigan and ensuring Saudi Sportswashing Machine's safety.
They then play an unmotivated Saudi Sportswashing Machine on the final day and ease to victory.

At least Stoke are safe. Not a good thing but let's see if they are less motivated. They hate Arsenal don't they?

Going against my previous post (slightly tongue in cheek) i honestly don't think it makes that much difference.
They are professional players,playing for a professional organisation in a professional environment (50k customers wanting value for money and millions around the world watching).

Terrible result for us.

To be honest I didnt expect them to get anything at the Emirates but I wanted Saudi Sportswashing Machine to be in deep brick for that last game, give everything in front of their crowd and escape.

That was my plan, lose at Chelsea as expected, beat Stoke and Sunderland, and Saudi Sportswashing Machine beat Arsenal to survice and we're in.

Now we're fudged.

It wasn't a terrible result as you'd expect Swansea to have a good shot at beating Wigan most times as they're a better team. We all knew that top 4 was a long shot due to the amazing run Chelsea and Arsenal have been on. It's in our hands, we need to go to Stamford Bridge play like absolute fudging ninjas and turn them over. It won't happen 9/10 but there's a chance. The good thing is that under AVB were invariably in the game, we rarely get battered so even if we're losing we need to keep it close, keep them within a goal. With Bale in the team and in the form he's shown this season if were drawing we've always got that chance of a winner and if we're losing by a goal we've always got the chance of a draw!

It'll be tough, I can't quite see us do it but hopefully we will give it a good shot and go down kicking and screaming holding onto Roman's gonad*s!

Onwards and upwards and if we finish 5th it's not a disaster unlike it would be for Arsenal who rely on the CL. The club have said Bale won't be sold whatever and I believe them. We will have a good team and we can build on it!

Gareth Bale has trademarked his celebration. He's also trademarked the phrase 'eleven of hearts' guess he is off to the SPL next season..

Also rumours on twitter that there is going to be big united news tonight. Speculation is that it's Moyes going to Man Utd next year as an assistant to SAF.

This has just all worked perfectly for Arsenal hasn't it?

Chelsea at home to rivals Tottenham where a home win would see it go back into there hands.
They beat the team 3rd from bottom which means they put themselves in a strong position for top four going into the last game, relegating Wigan and ensuring Saudi Sportswashing Machine's safety.
They then play an unmotivated Saudi Sportswashing Machine on the final day and ease to victory.

They were going to ease to victory regardless. Saudi Sportswashing Machine getting something against gooners? wit their turbo brick defence? yeh ok.

We can't cry or moan about anything tbh. We win 3 games and we're in...are we going to do that? odds would be about 500/1 for us to win all 3 games but there's still some hope.

Perhaps we should just stop moping about over what other clubs can or can't do for us. It's all in Spurs hands right now. Sure, it'll be damn tough to win at Chelsea, and tough to see out the rest of the season if we do. But Spurs have no one else to look at but themselves. And we should be realistic about that.

Gareth Bale has trademarked his celebration. He's also trademarked the phrase 'eleven of hearts' guess he is off to the SPL next season..

Also rumours on twitter that there is going to be big united news tonight. Speculation is that it's Moyes going to Man Utd next year as an assistant to SAF.

Really? Wow.

It wasn't a terrible result as you'd expect Swansea to have a good shot at beating Wigan most times as they're a better team. We all knew that top 4 was a long shot due to the amazing run Chelsea and Arsenal have been on. It's in our hands, we need to go to Stamford Bridge play like absolute fudging ninjas and turn them over. It won't happen 9/10 but there's a chance. The good thing is that under AVB were invariably in the game, we rarely get battered so even if we're losing we need to keep it close, keep them within a goal. With Bale in the team and in the form he's shown this season if were drawing we've always got that chance of a winner and if we're losing by a goal we've always got the chance of a draw!

It'll be tough, I can't quite see us do it but hopefully we will give it a good shot and go down kicking and screaming holding onto Roman's gonad*s!

Onwards and upwards and if we finish 5th it's not a disaster unlike it would be for Arsenal who rely on the CL. The club have said Bale won't be sold whatever and I believe them. We will have a good team and we can build on it![/QUOTE]

If someone had told me on the way out of the ground after the Norwich game(Sept 1st) that we would still be in with a shout of 3rd place with 3 games left, let alone CL qualification, I would have thought they were on something!

you could say this all works out for le scume. BUT. Wigan's do or die game is now against le scum, they will give all in that game. If they lose they are down, if they win they are still in with a shout. So its not all roses for the filth. As for Saudi Sportswashing Machine away being easy for them, if it comes down to the last game again i think we are fooked anyway. We need to be above them before that.

you could say this all works out for le scume. BUT. Wigan's do or die game is now against le scum, they will give all in that game. If they lose they are down, if they win they are still in with a shout. So its not all roses for the filth. As for Saudi Sportswashing Machine away being easy for them, if it comes down to the last game again i think we are fooked anyway. We need to be above them before that.

I don't see how it does. If Wigan win they would catch up with Saudi Sportswashing Machine Sunderland and Norwich, or whichever ones don't win.

It's not a nothing game, it's now an everything game.

There was something recently about him needing hip surgery I think, which would mean missing pre-season and the first few games.

Sir Alex Ferguson has 'no plans' to quit Man Utd despite surgery

Sir Alex Ferguson says he has no plans to quit as Manchester United manager after the club confirmed he will have surgery in the summer.
Ferguson, 71, will have a hip operation but insists his plans are unaffected.
"It's always difficult in football to be absolutely sure of the future because the game has a habit of tripping you up," said Ferguson.
"I don't have any plans to walk away from what I believe will be something special and worth being around to see."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22417105

Article from 4th of May.

Must be a slow news day, I have no doubt they just saw Sir Alex Ferguson outside Kwik-Fit re-tyring.

Fergie doing the selfless thing and leaving to make way for Mourinho before Chelsea can get him I would say. That makes sense.

The 'Moyes as assistant' stuff though, just crazy to me.

BJsWUcoCAAAouoI.jpg

Back