• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

so you need a goal, you have a striker on the bench, bring on a defender who gets injured in under 20 seconds :ross:

so you need a goal, you have a striker on the bench, bring on a defender who gets injured in under 20 seconds :ross:

that was so unfortunate - feel for the guy

doesn't this mean that they need to go all guns blazing against the arse though?

Terrible result for us.

To be honest I didnt expect them to get anything at the Emirates but I wanted Saudi Sportswashing Machine to be in deep brick for that last game, give everything in front of their crowd and escape.

That was my plan, lose at Chelsea as expected, beat Stoke and Sunderland, and Saudi Sportswashing Machine beat Arsenal to survice and we're in.

Now we're fudged.

Stoke, Fulham, Aston Villa, Southampton can all now breathe a sigh of relief, as good as up.

Sunderland should join them too at the weekend with a draw. Probably 1 from 3 now, could be all over come Tuesday night after there was chance of 8 teams being in the mix at 1-0...

Terrible result for us.

To be honest I didnt expect them to get anything at the Emirates but I wanted Saudi Sportswashing Machine to be in deep brick for that last game, give everything in front of their crowd and escape.

That was my plan, lose at Chelsea as expected, beat Stoke and Sunderland, and Saudi Sportswashing Machine beat Arsenal to survice and we're in.

Now we're fudged.

I'd want Wigan to have to get something out of the Emirates and at least they will still have something to play for in that match. Like I said before, that draw for us at Wigan as opposed to a win might still count in our favour ;)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine/Sunderland last game of the season, maybe they just cancel each other out. If both need to win to stay up then both us and the goons have a game on our hands but if they are both safe I'd fancy us to get a win at home rather than them away.

Does not change anything for Wigan. They still need to get a result against Arsenal. If they lose at the fudge*ing Emirates, it is all over for them.

Stoke, Fulham, Aston Villa, Southampton can all now breathe a sigh of relief, as good as up.

Been worth their while to do a quick whip 'round of the hat and come up with anunder-the-table kitty to motivate Swansea's players. I'm sure Arsenal would have happily chipped in.

Back