• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

And Sommer was so good against us.....screw that, he was so good keeping out Terry's header earlier...

fudging stupid sometimes, and now I don't know who I'm angrier at: Basel for playing this badly against an eminently beatable Chelsea side, Ade for missing that *&^%^( penalty, or the football gods for toying with us this way.

Sigh. Or maybe I'm just angry at myself for believing we could win this competition and then seeing Chelsea stroll to it pushing teams aside while we implode at the first sign of hope.

It is quite annoying to think that Chavski are now 180 minutes away from a trophy that they consider a consolation prize whilst, if we'd won it, it would have been our most significant piece of silverware since 1991/1984.

Hopefully their season will implode like our' did last season, as they are cruelly dumped out of the EL by Basel in a penalty shoot-out and we pip them to a CL place for good measure... [-o<

I didn't watch the game tonight, but were Basel as physical with Cheat$ki as they were with us? I thought some of their challenges over the two legs were exceedingly robust.

Get yer money out boys..Le Arse....coming up!

should be worth a couple of grand on home win ......at .........least...easy decisions pertaining........:D

must check the the odds.......lets face it manure won't even turn up! Title dun and dusted..this game means zilt to them!

wonde what the odds are for a penalty going their way..:lol:

Get yer money out boys..Le Arse....coming up!

should be worth a couple of grand on home win ......at .........least...easy decisions pertaining........:D

must check the the odds.......lets face it manure won't even turn up! Title dun and dusted..this game means zilt to them!

wonde what the odds are for a penalty going their way..:lol:

I actually think this is where playing some of the fringe players, who need to prove themselves to Ferguson, may play to our advantage.

I actually think this is where playing some of the fringe players, who need to prove themselves to Ferguson, may play to our advantage.

lets hope so.....usually we would be confident of arsenal possibly dropping points v man u. If utd can beat them and we win at wigan and at home to southampton we'd be 4pts up on the same games as they kick off against QPR.

Some heavy pressure on them when they play QPR and Wigan may just make those two games closer.

Sir Alex Ferguson:"We have a duty to other clubs chasing the Champions League,plus the rivalry we've had with AFC and CFC over the years."

Sir Alex Ferguson:"We have a duty to other clubs chasing the Champions League,plus the rivalry we've had with AFC and CFC over the years."

I can't say that the tone of that interview filled me with great confidence. If you read the full transcript, his comments don't appear to have been delivered with his usual conviction. It was expressed more as a hope that his team would still be up for it.

If they still had the title to play for, you just know that there would be not the slightest question that his team would be up for it.

Gaston Ramirez sent off for Southampton after an elbow. Fortune sent off for West Brom for his reaction.

Fox sent off for Southampton.

Leeds - Brighton kicking off as well. Leeds had a players sent off early on. Now a Brighton player has been sent of conceding a penalty. Diouf scores to make it 1-1, then gets sent off himself 2 minutes later.

Back