• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

4-0 another Suarez hat trick.
If they keep him next season top 4 is a certainty.
He is an arsehole but a talented arsehole.

:eek:

Why is it a certainty? They have him now and they are still not close to the top 4. Who are they going to sign that will make them better than us, Arsenal and Chelsea?

:eek:

Why is it a certainty? They have him now and they are still not close to the top 4. Who are they going to sign that will make them better than us, Arsenal and Chelsea?

That's 12 goals in their last 3 games. And they look good, too.

I know scoring 3 goals does not impress you but surely 4 goals a game is pretty impressive?

43% of his goals have come against Norwich and Wigan. I'm not trying to down-play him but that is quite remarkable.

I know scoring 3 goals does not impress you but surely 4 goals a game is pretty impressive?

mate they're the ultimate flat track bullies, the ONLY team they've beaten in the top 10 is Swansea and that was because they rested they're players before the cup final, come on man, who are they finishing above next season? Utd, City, Us, Arsenal, Chelsea?.... Everton even?

How about judging the league over 27 games like the rest of us? Not just over 3 games. Wigan scored 3 goals in a game last week, does that mean they are a certainty for top 4 next season?

I don't get the bit about 3 goals. What are you referring to?

How about judging the league over 27 games like the rest of us? Not just over 3 games. Wigan scored 3 goals in a game last week, does that mean they are a certainty for top 4 next season?

I don't get the bit about 3 goals. What are you referring to?

You speak for everyone?

In the first few years of my life I earned considerably less than I do now. Early this season we were losing..are you suggesting that means we are losing now?

You speak for everyone?

In the first few years of my life I earned considerably less than I do now. Early this season we were losing..are you suggesting that means we are losing now?

Mate, no idea what that means. You have a strange grasp of the English language my friend.

And I still don't know what you meant when you said "I know 3 goals doesn't impress you."

OK, who are top 4 next season? Assuming the same players?

You are serious aren't you? Can't believe you seriously think if they keep Suarez theyll be certainties. Man United and with what City will spend will be certainties. Other than that, Liverpool still need to improve to get to Arsenal, ours and Chelsea's level. Chelsea will spend, Aresenal apparently will too and we will improve not only from spending but also because we'll have a whole season of AVB and n

Mate, no idea what that means. You have a strange grasp of the English language my friend.

And I still don't know what you meant when you said "I know 3 goals doesn't impress you."

I have a good grasp of English, pal.

If you cannot understand the concept of form and progress then that is for you to deal with.

You are serious aren't you? Can't believe you seriously think if they keep Suarez theyll be certainties. Man United and with what City will spend will be certainties. Other than that, Liverpool still need to improve to get to Arsenal, ours and Chelsea's level. Chelsea will spend, Aresenal apparently will too and we will improve not only from spending but also because we'll have a whole season of AVB and n

...and not the bedding in period of the first few months we saw this season.

Mucked up the post on my phone!

OK. If I am wrong..tell me who will be top 4.

4 of utd, city, us, chelsea, arsenal, then probably everton and liverpool

how about you tell us which 3 of those above liverpool will finish higher than?

4 of utd, city, us, chelsea, arsenal, then probably everton and liverpool

how about you tell us which 3 of those above liverpool will finish higher than?

If and it is a big if Suarez stays...

I think it is the end of an era for Chelsea. I think we will finish top 4 along with United. I am not so sure the sheikhs will be backing City so much..Mancini was looking for a way out in the summer.

I would not be surprised by a 1234 next season of Spurs, United, Liverpool and one other.

Kagawa..who he? Ah.. Liverpool on MOTD now ...
3 great stops by Reina-

I still think Wigan will stay up

Fellaini, Suarez ...how important are they to their teams?

Arrogant pen from Berbs there. 2nd goal from a Berbs defensive move..?
Thump pen from the Sunderland guy

2 goals down to senderos..

Chelsea struggle to win..who is gonna be the next manager? If Mourinho..all bets are off
Good analysis from Hansen of the Chelsea game.

Last edited:
Liverpool were smashing teams left, right and centre during Dalglish's first season two years ago because they were playing with no pressure. Same thing is happening now. They were too far behind 4th to realistically challenge, and they are too far adrift this time around to catch not one but 3 teams.

Emirates Marketing Project aren't just going to stand still, especially after being so far behind United. Chelsea will probably have Lukaku back and/or sign another top striker. Arsenal reportedly have in excess of 100 million to spend. And we will make some new signings. All of the clubs I mentioned are a more attractive proposition than Liverpool. What top players do they have other than Suarez?

Back