• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

McLeish left behind a train wreck of a squad, but the real culprit is MON and all the overpaid brick he signed to sit in the stands.

I dont remember him buying too much brick. Then again I have never really taken much interest in Villa. They did buy a few duds like Hutton (so did we haha) but they were never as woeful as this. With MON they finished in top eight top six even nearing the top four.

Yeah, he got out of there at the right time with little blame but there was always going to be issues considering the dross that was bought. 6m for Delph on todays showing is unbelievable, dreadful performance from him. But obviously it was fairly dreadful from all of the Villa players.

Fantastic showing from Bradford City, seem to have a good mix of seasoned defenders and flair players like the guy with the dreads and Wells who looked very impressive.

I remember there being one or two that wanted us to sign Delph.

I dont remember him buying too much brick. Then again I have never really taken much interest in Villa. They did buy a few duds like Hutton (so did we haha) but they were never as woeful as this. With MON they finished in top eight top six even nearing the top four.

But they did bottle it almost as bad as we did a few seasons ago and it cost them 4th place. And who benefitted from it again? Arsenal.

Martin O'Neill tends to do a good job at clubs initially, then he tends to fizzle out. His teams are awful to watch too.

They signed players that were arguably worse than ours and had them on the same kind of wages. Reo Coker was on 50k or something and wasn't even a regular starter.

But they did bottle it almost as bad as we did a few seasons ago and it cost them 4th place. And who benefitted from it again? Arsenal.

Martin O'Neill tends to do a good job at clubs initially, then he tends to fizzle out. His teams are awful to watch too.

True - but they still had the players. I dont remember who sold Young and Milner but they raised a ton of cash and didnt spend it wisely I suppose - not sure if that was MON or Houllier etc.

Lerner seems to have just left them - what's actually happened with that? Its like he has lost all interest in them whatsoever.

They signed players that were arguably worse than ours and had them on the same kind of wages. Reo Coker was on 50k or something and wasn't even a regular starter.

Oh GHod Reo Coker haha

I do feel sorry for Lambert but not for Villa.

not the best choice of words...

k2l5k3.png

Martin O'Neil at Villa really get's vastly over rated if you ask me

This could really affect us.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20938783

Howard Webb will referee Sunday's Premier League game between Manchester United and Liverpool at Old Trafford.

The 2010 World Cup final official has not taken charge of the fiery fixture since an FA Cup tie two years ago.

In that game, which Liverpool lost 1-0 at Old Trafford, Webb controversially awarded a penalty against the visitors in the first few minutes and sent off skipper Steven Gerrard around the 30 minute mark.

Their then winger Ryan Babel was fined after posting a mocked-up picture of Webb wearing a United shirt on Twitter.

This game is so key to United's season and we are up next. Does anyone have any clue about the ref for our game? At least it can't be Webb.

Howard Webb will referee Sunday's Premier League game between Manchester United and Liverpool at Old Trafford.

The 2010 World Cup final official has not taken charge of the fiery fixture since an FA Cup tie two years ago.

In that game, which Liverpool lost 1-0 at Old Trafford, Webb controversially awarded a penalty against the visitors in the first few minutes and sent off skipper Steven Gerrard around the 30 minute mark.

Their then winger Ryan Babel was fined after posting a mocked-up picture of Webb wearing a United shirt on Twitter.

This game is so key to United's season and we are up next. Does anyone have any clue about the ref for our game? At least it can't be Webb.

You mean for our game against United? Won't be announced till next week.

Probert.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/...ramSearchContext=MATCH_WEEK&paramMatchWeek=22

Imagine a Chelsea v Bradford final :lol:

There'd be no 'neutrals'. Just thousands of Bradford supporters and a disgruntled couple of hundred holding 'Rafa out' and 'Falcao in' signs.

Benitez must be a very lucky manager. After the way he won CL with Liverpool in 2005, he is on course to win League Cup with Chelsea despite being in charge for a very short time. Just can't see Swansea or Bradford stopping them.

CFC fans being interviewed on SSN

Yeh were a team and squad full of winners about a min later yeh ill be happy with 3rd place this season hahahahaha

Bell-ends !!!

Good to see the Bridge a total sell out, its only a semi after all

Back