• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT* - The day before a cup semi vs Chelsea and no OMT?

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great defending but we were lucky. Poch needs a plan b for the second leg.

Back 4 and Gazzaniga immense. Sissoko decent. Alli came into it at the end. Harry worked hard. Thought Eriksen was poor. Good cameo from Lamela. I’m not a fan of him but Trippier was my MOTM. Played really well.

COYS.

Gazza's handling was excellent. No brilliant efforts from them but didnt spill a thing, and did well in possession

Spot on. Handling was probably better than Lloris. Still has the heart-in-mouth moment trying to play it out, but more than capable back-up for lloris

Despite chelsea controlling things, we could have grabed a second. Lamela had a good chance.

We looked fatigued post Xmas, but while not at our best, we won!

Tactical master class, after the league pumping they won't know how we going to approach the second leg.
With a decent ref we can spank them at the bridge.

Gotta be happy with that. They deserved more, and we must up our game considerably for the rematch if we want to go through to the final.

Looks like five days rest will come in handy for a lot of the lads; Eriksen most notably. And Sissoko, that beast was tired in the end there.

Rose MoM for me @milo

A gritty performance, rode our luck a little perhaps. But we have a lead at half-time, so I'll take that.

Think Poch will need a tactical tweak for the 2nd leg, it seems Chelsea worked out how to play with Jorginho shut down.

Back