• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT* - The day before a cup semi vs Chelsea and no OMT?

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That lad who ate Keano is right - the keeper should have been sent off. He clearly went for the ball with his leg and Kane with his arms.

Lucky to be ahead. They’ve controlled the game much better than us. If the pattern of te game continues like this, id take 1-0 now.

Hopefully Poch has something up his sleeve.

We dont have much on the bench - but just going at them aggressively and with pace would be our best bet. Their defence all looks a bit shakey to me

Their young lad on the Right (hudson-Ndoye?) looks a real player. I think Rose is going to have his work cut
Out to keep him quiet

My prediction: if Chelsea don’t score early in the second half, we’ll start picking them apart as they tire from their pressing.

We dont have much on the bench - but just going at them aggressively and with pace would be our best bet. Their defence all looks a bit shakey to me
The dilemma may be taking away Sons pace on the break to replace him with Lamela to break up play further up the pitch. If we get a 2nd that would be an easier decision.

Lol, Lamela is on the bench

The other 5 outfielders are 3 defenders who are most likely to only be used if we have injuries, a young CM with a single digit number of games under his belt and an old CF who the manager doesnt ever seem to want to use.

Even if you believe that Lamela is one of our best players (I don't), then we have very little on the bench

If only they'd known, and never ordered those power-sapping yellow shirts they were forced to wear.

Back