• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT Cardiff V Spurs*

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6 internationals in it. The big problem we obviously have is CM, and I'm not sure what options we have there, unless Winks and Sissoko do 45 mins each alongside Skipp

Dier must be back soon, he had his appendicitus removed rather than picked up an injury. Don't know how long the recovery usually is from that, Dembele is also due back soon and might be able to be on the bench for Tranmere.

Was just thinking the same. The squad is paper thin.

I'm not sure its 'paper thin'. We have 5 full-backs, 4 CBs, 5 CMs, 5 AMs (plus GKN) and Kane (plus Llorente and Janssen). Plus kids like Skipp...

Problem is that we have 3 CMs injured (Dier, Dembele and Wanyama) and 3 non-contributing attacking players. We just have a bit of bad luck in CM at the moment, and need to replace the 3 dead-wood players

Surprised we haven't made more changes as there seemed to be a lack of energy against Wolves. Let's hope it was an off day rather than tiredness, otherwise we could see a similar performance today.

Find it quite funny that we didn’t rotate more for this, but I think this is one of Poch’s ‘it’s all in the head’ things. He didn’t talk about the players being unable to play more against Wolves, he talked about the fact that they thought the game was safe and they stopped. So I guess this is him saying go out there, and get it done, no excuses.

A big game for us after the downer of Wolves. Win it, we'll keep our lead over Arsenal and go back to just 6 points behind Liverpool, with their next game being City away.

Poch giving the side a chance to atone for Wolves. Wouldn't be against Foyth being used to bolster the middle if we need.

Good to see we’re sticking with the bulk of the team who utterly collapsed and crawled off the field on their knees but 48 hours ago.

All bodes well...

Warnock isn't all that bad.
"It's a massive challenge, they [Tottenham] have got so many quality players.
One bad result and it's a catastrophe in the press, but it's an exciting club with the prospect of a new stadium and the number of quality English lads is great for us.
I admire Mauricio Pochettino and his staff."

Ok Spurs. Lets start the New Year off with a win. In a way it is good to get back on the pitch so soon after the defeat on Saturday and get back to winning ways

COYS

Poch giving the side a chance to atone for Wolves. Wouldn't be against Foyth being used to bolster the middle if we need.
Or even just the subs being used to bolster people coughing their lungs through their arses from complete exhaustion

We will Tyson them:

giphy.gif

Find it quite funny that we didn’t rotate more for this, but I think this is one of Poch’s ‘it’s all in the head’ things. He didn’t talk about the players being unable to play more against Wolves, he talked about the fact that they thought the game was safe and they stopped. So I guess this is him saying go out there, and get it done, no excuses.

They are also monitored constantly in training. Heart monitors, GPS, the works. He will know exactly how fit/fatigued they are.

Back