• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT Cardiff V Spurs*

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try looking at some naughty pictures to help you love, then we could maybe try again in a few minutes? X

This is the SFW version of what he normally uses

$_3.JPG

Good to see we aren’t throwing away all the routines that have worked so well just because of one anomaly against Wolves!

Cardiff getting a late winner may help us although this was already earmarked as a bonus game. We need one of those blitzes like against bornemouth it Southampton which dare I say were a little Liverpool like in the way our quick goals knocked the stuffing out of teams even though we gave up a few chances in return.

If we have two attacking full backs that will allow the midfield to sit as we look to try and create overlaps, an easier take if they do have to chase the game at some point.

I think the front 4 picks itself, Moura has done little to push for a start and will get his opportunities when Son departs. Skipp for Winks would be a big call but Sissoko is a must start against what will be a physical opponent. For the same reasons I expect Sanchez to get the nod although would be happy with Foyth as long as Tony and Rose are either side of him.

The long shot would be to go 3 at the back, with Foyth stepping out to give is something on the ball and maybe allowing Alli or Eriksen to parter Sissoko?

Honey badger vs ‘blue’ bird shouldn’t even be a contest!

F96CE7D8-082F-4177-8137-13CE90DB8320.gif

Surely this is a must win match for us as it is against another promoted team Cardiff. We have just lost to another promoted team Wolves. That was our first defeat to a promoted team in 40 matches under Pochettino. Now we have to get back our proud record against the promoted teams. After all, we will be facing tough matches soon. We need to get back our winning form before that. We have a good record against Cardiff, winning all our last 4 matches against them, scoring 7 goals and conceding none. But our last 3 matches against them have been very tight as we only won 1-0 in all of them. Dier scored our only goal when we beat them 1-0 at home earlier in the season. Let's hope we will do enough to continue our winning run against them.

Team selection is going to be crucial in this match. We played a strong team against Wolves but still lost despite scoring early. Almost all the players looked tired against Wolves. Pochettino needs to find out who can give their best in this match. Obviously, we cannot rest Kane as he is our only reliable goal scorer. But Kane has never scored against Cardiff in his career and failed to do so against them earlier in the season as well. Hope Kane will be fired up to score his first ever goal against Cardiff in this match. Wish Lamela will be fully fit for this match as we badly missed his work rate and creativity against Wolves. Apart from that, we need other like Eriksen, Son and Moura to lift their game after their poor performance against Wolves. I think we can rest or drop Alli for this match as he only turns up against big teams. As Pochettino said earlier Alli finds it too boring to play against shyte teams like Cardiff.

I think we need to make changes in midfield. Too bad Wanyama, Dembele and Dier are still out injured. Winks and Sissoko were doing well recently but were poor against Wolves. Sissoko looked tired but don't think we can afford to rest him. I think we can rest Winks and play Skipp instead. Still not fully convinced of Skipp but hope he will have a good game if he gets to play. Also, Nkoudou deserves to take some part in this match as he has yet to play this season.

Our defence let us down badly against Wolves. Wish Vertonghen can come back for this match. I think Foyth and Sanchez are too error-prone and this unsettles our defence. If Vertonghen is still not fully fit, we should partner Davies with Alderweireld in defence. I think Davies did well in defence against Burnley. I also think we should rest Lloris as he should have done better with all the 3 goals we conceded against Wolves. I think Gazzaniga is capable of replacing Lloris in this match as we have won all the 6 matches in which he was the goalie so far. Regardless of who we play in defence, it will be disappointing if we don't keep the clean sheet in this match.

It won't be an easy match for us. Cardiff will make it tough for us again. We need to work hard and make use of our goal scoring chances to beat them. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Cardiff and get back into the top 3 race.

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have all our players fully fit for once ! It is going to be a tensed match. We need to get an early goal to help us settle down and then go for the magical third goal to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a comfortable win over Cardiff to get back our winning form.

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have all our players fully fit for once ! It is going to be a tensed match. We need to get an early goal to help us settle down and then go for the magical third goal to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a comfortable win over Cardiff to get back our winning form.

Yes, according to the official site this is the line up.
Gazza
KWP - Foyth - Davis - Rose
Skipp - Winks
Moura - Alli - Lamela
Loriente

Save the big guns against the mighty Tranmere.
As you have said repeatedly, we have to win a cup.
:);):p:D

We need to freshen it up.

Lloris
Sanchez Toby Foyth
KWP. Rose
Eriksen. Skipp
Son. Moura
Kane
(Foyth stepping into midfield going forwards)

Or if Alli is up to it,
Lloris
KWP Sanchez Toby Rose
Eriksen Skipp
Son Alli Moura
Kane

We need to freshen it up.

Lloris
Sanchez Toby Foyth
KWP. Rose
Eriksen. Skipp
Son. Moura
Kane
(Foyth stepping into midfield going forwards)

Or if Alli is up to it,
Lloris
KWP Sanchez Toby Rose
Eriksen Skipp
Son Alli Moura
Kane

Aurier is fit apparently so I'd expect him to start along with Rose which will give us good pace on the flanks.

Good to see we aren’t throwing away all the routines that have worked so well just because of one anomaly against Wolves!

Cardiff getting a late winner may help us although this was already earmarked as a bonus game. We need one of those blitzes like against bornemouth it Southampton which dare I say were a little Liverpool like in the way our quick goals knocked the stuffing out of teams even though we gave up a few chances in return.

If we have two attacking full backs that will allow the midfield to sit as we look to try and create overlaps, an easier take if they do have to chase the game at some point.

I think the front 4 picks itself, Moura has done little to push for a start and will get his opportunities when Son departs. Skipp for Winks would be a big call but Sissoko is a must start against what will be a physical opponent. For the same reasons I expect Sanchez to get the nod although would be happy with Foyth as long as Tony and Rose are either side of him.

The long shot would be to go 3 at the back, with Foyth stepping out to give is something on the ball and maybe allowing Alli or Eriksen to parter Sissoko?

Honey badger vs ‘blue’ bird shouldn’t even be a contest!

View attachment 5643

I am, Goldblum is dead to me

Back