• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT Cardiff V Spurs*

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yesterday but the post says it expires on 1 January 2020 so should be good.

It expired at midnight :(

It's annoying because I saw it before Christmas and was planning to buy it for January but couldn't find it when I looked again the other day.

I still believe that GF is just the ticket:

Gerry+Francis+AFC+Bournemouth+v+West+Bromwich+CFUIVkrkzinl.jpg

It expired at midnight :(

It's annoying because I saw it before Christmas and was planning to buy it for January but couldn't find it when I looked again the other day.

Ahh annoying, I actually went to post it yesterday but the OMT hadn't been started yet. Hopefully something else will come up, had a quick look but it's generally movies and entertainment deals at the moment.

Lloris (C)
Trippier - Alderweireld - Sanchez - Rose
Winks - Sissoko
Eriksen - Dele - Son
Kane
Subs :-
Gazza
Foyth
Davies
Walker-Peters
Skipp
Lucas
Llorente​

Last edited:
Lloris (C), Trippier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane.

Surprised we haven’t made more changes but I suppose one final push and they don’t have to play for a week.

Centre midfield is a worry. Hopefully Alli is back to full fitness because he was poor on Saturday. COYS.

Hmm.....I thought we'd see a bit more rotation.

To be fair we don't have many players available to rotate, Son maybe but he's in great form. If we take Eriksen out we look very poor, wouldn't have minded us going 3 at the back or giving Skipp a start but Cardiff also played 2 days ago at least. We have to play the reserves against Tranmere and give everyone a rest.

Maybe Poch is thinking that we might be able to kill the game in 45-60 mins, and then play keep ball / and make some subs?

Hmm.....I thought we'd see a bit more rotation.

I'd expect most of that team to sit out Friday.

It would be difficult to make too many changes to the forwards because I am guessing that we are going to have to find a way through 10 men.

To be fair we don't have many players available to rotate, Son maybe but he's in great form. If we take Eriksen out we look very poor, wouldn't have minded us going 3 at the back or giving Skipp a start but Cardiff also played 2 days ago at least. We have to play the reserves against Tranmere and give everyone a rest.

Agree about Tranmere: Gazza, Aurier, Foyth, Davies, KWP, Skipp, Oakley-Booth, Lucas, Lamela, Parrott, Llorente

Was just thinking the same. The squad is paper thin.

Back