• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official Match Thread* Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

OK so he starts Dembele and Ade. Were losing and looking brick. Where does he go from there? Who comes on? Where is his plan b or game changing possibilities?

Are you seriously suggesting a manager wouldn't start his strongest XI, so that he can have better options if we fall behind?

Are you seriously suggesting a manager wouldn't start his strongest XI, so that he can have better options if we fall behind?

No. I was just offering one of a multitude of possible viewpoints as to the starting line up. I have to say I was zero% shocked by the 11 for todays game. Zero.

If your looking at Livermore as a sensible prospect for the long term squad you cant just bundle him out at the first opportunity. People complained about a lack of rotation last year and want what they perceive as the strongest 11 on the pitch from the word go.

And having options on the bench is a serious consideration for ALL managers.

Also: i bet people will want Dawson coming in if Gallas gets injured- they'll then champion Caulker at the same time. If you want to bring kids through and have them in the squad they have to play.

Players sitting on the bench with zero chance of playing? We had that for the past 3 years and we know what happened to those careers.

Bombing people out for some who has been in the club for 48 hours? Crazy.

No. I was just offering one of a multitude of possible viewpoints as to the starting line up. I have to say I was zero% shocked by the 11 for todays game. Zero.

If your looking at Livermore as a sensible prospect for the long term squad you cant just bundle him out at the first opportunity. People complained about a lack of rotation last year and want what they perceive as the strongest 11 on the pitch from the word go.

And having options on the bench is a serious consideration for ALL managers.

There are multiple possibilities, but your suggestion wasn't one.

Of course Livermore can be dropped. To suggest otherwise, is as unrealistic as your other reasoning.

Back