• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official Match Thread* Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

I wouldn't have played Lloris even if he was available. Needs to adapt plus Brad doesn't deserve to be dropped. Going to be interesting when the transition occurs.

I'm amazed Gomes wasn't either sold or sent out on loan - still a very good keeper IMO.

Still a couple of countries that are open for transfers.

Why is Defoe still starting?! He clearly can not play upfront on his own and we have Ade who's been here a week so it's not like he hasn't adapted/unfit. I can see why Dembele isn't starting but there is no good reason why Ade isn't starting.

Why is Defoe still starting?! He clearly can not play upfront on his own and we have Ade who's been here a week so it's not like he hasn't adapted/unfit. I can see why Dembele isn't starting but there is no good reason why Ade isn't starting.

How do you know this? AVB ring you up and tell you he just didn't fancy starting him?

Norwich City FC @NorwichCityFC

#NCFC team to play @SpursOfficial - Ruddy, R. Martin, Johnson, Bassong, Snodgrass, Howson, Holt (c), Jackson, Pilkington, Garrido, Barnett
#NCFC subs - Rudd, Turner, Surman, Hoolahan, Morison, Tierney, Tettey

Don't know what the big fuss is about Ade. He's had a week and half's training played 45 minutes for Togo and half an hour for us. There's no way he's match fit.

Fuks sake, annoyed already, was looking fwd to seeing Dembele and Ade today. Come on AVB i've been very positive and open minded so far now your testing me.

You lot really think Dembele who has not even had a weeks training will be put straight into the first team in place of 1 of our other midfielders? deluded much.

You lot really think Dembele who has not even had a weeks training will be put straight into the first team in place of 1 of our other midfielders? deluded much.

If it was Moutinho signed on the same day instead of Dembele...I'd hazard a guess he'd be starting...

Adebayor makes us a much better side. As would Dembele. Not starting either is a pathetic decision

Considering that you do not know the fitness or preparedness of either of them to start, its a bit premature to be calling it a pathetic decision.

Unless I'm mistaken, Adebayor was hardly shining when he came on last week.

I think we'd all like it if both of them were starting but the manager sees them and the team every day in training. Let's give the match a few minutes first before we start criticising?

Is it bad that I'm looking forward to when Gallas inevitably gets injured so we can see Daws back in the fray?

think thats right

I guess that is the team (except Sig for VDV) that had the better of West Brom for the best part of an hour.

Personally, I would have started Dembele and Ade from the off. Really dont like two DMs at home - too defensive imo against the lesser sides

Back