• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Kabooooooom Thread

i was saying this last week, who is captain, I didnt even know, we havent replaced Ledley who was so much more than a defender, he WAS tottenham

Not sure if Stambouli is someone that will demand everyone's respect straight away. We need one of those players.

Bar arsenal kaboul has been a disaster this season... And he's captain,.. It's so depressing. He has to be dropped! Fazio for me.

Absolutely awful, luckily his contract runs out this season. He has some of the worst concentration levels I've seen.

It not his concentration - to me he looks as if his body is finished. His movement and agility make it look like he's got Ledley's knees. He's also lost the spring which he used to have and made him a huge asset in the air. I dont think he can continue to play at PL level

It not his concentration - to me he looks as if his body is finished. His movement and agility make it look like he's got Ledley's knees. He's also lost the spring which he used to have and made him a huge asset in the air. I dont think he can continue to play at PL level

It is partly concentration, he always switches off and loses his man or just misplays the ball. I mean today a cross comes in and he forgets to jump at the right time and it goes just over his head straight to Benteke.

And he gets bullied by every striker he comes up against.

As much as I don't think he should be captain or our first choice CB I was very impressed with how he handled our players in the Benteke situation by stopping it from getting out of hand without losing the amped up atmosphere we'd taken advantage of. I thought he showed skills I didn't realise he was capable of in that respect.

As much as I don't think he should be captain or our first choice CB I was very impressed with how he handled our players in the Benteke situation by stopping it from getting out of hand without losing the amped up atmosphere we'd taken advantage of. I thought he showed skills I didn't realise he was capable of in that respect.

Agree, however it seems separating players are the limits of his captaincy skills at the mo. He's first on the scene if things get a bit heated, pulling people away and talking to ref. However when it comes to the regular tasks of marshalling a defence effectively, lifting the team, leading by example, grabbing players by the scruff and giving them a much needed kick up the **** or praise etc, I haven't seen anything above what a regular player at best should exude.

Unfortunately though, we don't really have anyone else!

Can I ask, is the common consensus that he was no good against Villa then? I didn't see him do anything particularly wrong personally, any CB would struggle to contain Benteke if he is on it - he is a handful. I missed Villa's goal and saw replays but wasnt paying that much attention - Was he marking the guy that scored for Villa? Happy to be told Im wrong, just dont remember him standing out making errors to be honest....

Can I ask, is the common consensus that he was no good against Villa then? I didn't see him do anything particularly wrong personally, any CB would struggle to contain Benteke if he is on it - he is a handful. I missed Villa's goal and saw replays but wasnt paying that much attention - Was he marking the guy that scored for Villa? Happy to be told Im wrong, just dont remember him standing out making errors to be honest....

No blame for the goal for me.

Thought he looked a bit shaky at times in the first half, but right now I can't remember the specific incidents.

No blame for the goal for me.

Thought he looked a bit shaky at times in the first half, but right now I can't remember the specific incidents.

Yeah, I hadnt really thought about him in that game which to me meant he did ok. Obviously Benteke was proving a handful but I didnt notice anything Kaboul did outrageously wrong in that game....

Yeah, I hadnt really thought about him in that game which to me meant he did ok. Obviously Benteke was proving a handful but I didnt notice anything Kaboul did outrageously wrong in that game....

He was awful for the first 15-20 minutes but seemed to settle into it a bit better after that.

Back