• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Kabooooooom Thread

How do you know how vocal he was?

Whilst we don't know exactly how vocal he was. He was being marshaled by Vertonghen all game, was told when to tackle and follow a man numerous times. Which is quite worrying when hes our captain but he was damn good.

#THFC captain Kaboul has long been an admirer of head coach Pochettino, who he saw score for PSG when a ball boy at Auxerre 13 years ago

Kaboul: "He scored in the goal that I was just behind and I remember it. It was the first game of Ronaldinho being at PSG"

Kaboul: "Mauricio was a top defender. [He is helping me] to read the game properly & to anticipate stuff"

Kaboul moved to end talk about his fitness. "I want to end all the speculation about my injuries. That is finished. Look at me on the pitch"

Kaboul: "This is the first time I've had a pre-season for three years, so I have no injury, I am fully-fit and feel very good"

Kaboul moved to clear up talk about when his contract expires. "I still have until June 2016," he said. "I am very happy at Spurs"

#THFC captain Kaboul has long been an admirer of head coach Pochettino, who he saw score for PSG when a ball boy at Auxerre 13 years ago

Kaboul: "He scored in the goal that I was just behind and I remember it. It was the first game of Ronaldinho being at PSG"

Kaboul: "Mauricio was a top defender. [He is helping me] to read the game properly & to anticipate stuff"

Kaboul moved to end talk about his fitness. "I want to end all the speculation about my injuries. That is finished. Look at me on the pitch"

Kaboul: "This is the first time I've had a pre-season for three years, so I have no injury, I am fully-fit and feel very good"

Kaboul moved to clear up talk about when his contract expires. "I still have until June 2016," he said. "I am very happy at Spurs"

Good to hear. He has been very good the last two games. Hopefully he can continue to improve, stay fit and sign a contract extension.

Good to hear. He has been very good the last two games. Hopefully he can continue to improve, stay fit and sign a contract extension.
He was very good against Arsenal, MoTM for me.
He was okay against Southampton, but made a couple of significant mistakes: failed to clear the ball in 2nd half and Lloris needed to produce a fine save. Positionally should have done better on 87th minute, when he was too passive failing to do anything to prevent Mane from shooting after the cross.
Still four billion times better than Chiriches and I suppose Kaboul affects well on team morale and confidence.

He was very good against Arsenal, MoTM for me.
He was okay against Southampton, but made a couple of significant mistakes: failed to clear the ball in 2nd half and Lloris needed to produce a fine save. Positionally should have done better on 87th minute, when he was too passive failing to do anything to prevent Mane from shooting after the cross.
Still four billion times better than Chiriches and I suppose Kaboul affects well on team morale and confidence.
I'd agree that it wasn't a faultless performance but it was still good and I think that for the moment, questions about what our first choice CB pairing is are closed

Captain my ****.

Gives out about the performance pointlessly to the media (whatever the PR people told them to say)
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/407225/Tottenham-Younes-Kaboul-Saudi Sportswashing Machine
but whats this:

Kaboul admitted Spurs's players were too shell-shocked to hold a post-mortem straight after the defeat which left them 11th in the league.

The defender said: "It's hard in the heat of the moment. Sometimes you can say some wrong stuff. You better analyse first on video clips, and then talk."

The annoying thing is I can just imagine it after the game. Them coming back to the dressing room, checking their phones, putting their headphones on, not giving a **** and ****ing off back home to their millionaire lifestyle.

Captain my ****.

Gives out about the performance pointlessly to the media (whatever the PR people told them to say)
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/407225/Tottenham-Younes-Kaboul-Saudi Sportswashing Machine
but whats this:

Kaboul admitted Spurs's players were too shell-shocked to hold a post-mortem straight after the defeat which left them 11th in the league.

The defender said: "It's hard in the heat of the moment. Sometimes you can say some wrong stuff. You better analyse first on video clips, and then talk."

The annoying thing is I can just imagine it after the game. Them coming back to the dressing room, checking their phones, putting their headphones on, not giving a **** and ****ing off back home to their millionaire lifestyle.

I'm all for thinking before you speak, but in this instance I would've expected at least a few players being massively ****ed off by our second half performance - and letting that be heard immediately after the match. There are coaches and trainers there to calm things down if it gets out of hand.

Shell-shocked? They should be ****ing angry for letting themselves down like that.

He should not even be in the team let alone captain, ridiculous decision

Pochettino's handling of Kaboul has really put his credibility as manager into question. Don't understand how you can make a error-prone defender as the captain. Apart from being error-prone, Kaboul simply doesn't have any leadership quality in defence at all. I have never been convinced of Kaboul ever since the first time we signed him. I really hate his annoying smile every time he makes a mistake.

Pochettino's handling of Kaboul has really put his credibility as manager into question. Don't understand how you can make a error-prone defender as the captain. Apart from being error-prone, Kaboul simply doesn't have any leadership quality in defence at all. I have never been convinced of Kaboul ever since the first time we signed him. I really hate his annoying smile every time he makes a mistake.

The players voted Kaboul captain. He let them vote on who they thought it should be.

He's one of the longest serving players, is a big voice in the team and is popular.

When you look at it he isn't as bad a choice as it seems, which shows you how pathetic our playing staff are.

He's one of the longest serving players, is a big voice in the team and is popular.

When you look at it he isn't as bad a choice as it seems, which shows you how pathetic our playing staff are.

Frankly, Pochettino should have appointed the captain, instead of letting the players choose him. And that player should be the most popular player on the field and not just off-the field. I think Lloris will be the most suited player to become our captain since he is the captain of France. Find it strange that Kaboul is the Spurs captain ahead of Lloris despite not even getting to play for France nowadays.

I doubt Poch let the players choose who they wanted to be the captain and I doubt that if they did it would've been Kaboul, despite his standing at the club.

Back