• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Kabooooooom Thread

Shifting Chiriches and Ade will need DL on top form. Despite being the deadest of dead wood at Spurs, they are both okay players really. We suspect!

Had his moment, not enough of them in the later part of his Spurs career. Good bye. I wanted him gone more than Ade, but now if we can sell Ade this window I be a happy bunny.

Should have moved on two years ago.

There was only a good 6 months between naivety and injuries

I do though think he'll do well for a team that defends deep like Sunderland. He'll just stand on the penalty spot batting balls away

Shifting Chiriches and Ade will need DL on top form. Despite being the deadest of dead wood at Spurs, they are both okay players really. We suspect!

Yeah - Ade, Chiriches and Lennon are the only ones left who have to leave this summer, though I'm sure there will be 2 or 3 more as well.

Chiriches will be easy to shift abroad. I just think levy is probably asking for a bit too much atm. But im confident he will eave this window

Ade? jeez Levy deserves a knighthood if he manages to get him out of the club

Ade will go on loan with us paying half of his wages. Villa or West Ham would be my guess.

Pitty Arry and QPR are not still in the prem.

A very good player. I had high hopes for him. Wont be surprised if he becomes a very good player for Sunderland.

Glad we managed to get shot of him. Will not his power slam free kicks that went 20 yards over the bar. Just need Ade and the awful Chiriches to be sold and it will be almost perfect.

Good luck to Kaboul!

Good at times, and also stupid and clumsy at times. 140 appearances in 6 and a half years isn't good enough as he had big injuries so I suspect he is past his best.

I wish him luck though and he gave me one of the best (and messiest) days of my life when he scored the winner against the goons. Will always remember that goal.

Did he even score that?1 haha

Thanks for posting that, interesting.

2010 but it feels like 10 years ago.

Pavlyuchenko! Gallas! Hutton. In fact only Koscielny still plays for those teams (and Lennon for a couple more weeks, plus subs Walcott and Rosicky)

Everyone else either went on to better things (Bale, Modric, Fabregas, Van Pervy) or worse things....

Just shows the turnover... we'll be in a shiny new stadium in 5 years with only Onomah or someone still playing for us.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9194607.stm

On another note, be wary of who gets the captaincy this season.....Odds on they will be sold next summer.

At his best he was very good. Sadly his injuries have taken it out of him but I wish him well and think that he should be a good signing for Sunderland.

Levy has done very well so far this summer clearing out the deadwood, not much left to go now and only Ade looks difficult to shift.

Back