• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I think so
You have to consider it’s a £700k film but it doesn’t look like it
It’s well made and I can see why there was a lot of fuss over it

Ever seen a Sci-fi/alien invasion film called Monsters?
About 10 years old and made on half a million dollars.
Really impressive.

Revisited Midnight in Paris tonight. I just fudging love that film, can't be arsed to write a review or anything more other than the advice of simply saying watch it, start halfway through a bottle of red.
If I start halfway, won’t I struggle to understand the rest of the film?

If I start halfway, won’t I struggle to understand the rest of the film?

Depends, didn't have you down as such a lightweight to be honest!

On a sheerly aesthetic level, Rachel Mcadams looking like perfection, Marion Cotilard, Lea Seydoux, Carla Bruni, it's just amazing alongside the beauty of Paris itself.

Depends, didn't have you down as such a lightweight to be honest!

On a sheerly aesthetic level, Rachel Mcadams looking like perfection, Marion Cotilard, Lea Seydoux, Carla Bruni, it's just amazing alongside the beauty of Paris itself.
It's also the only bearable one of his films.

I think so
You have to consider it’s a £700k film but it doesn’t look like it
It’s well made and I can see why there was a lot of fuss over it
Watched it a week or so ago.

It was a good watch. They'd done a grand job on that budget.

I think sometimes I enjoy something more because it is 'a film' when if you think about it TV series are so good these days that two episodes together of something good is not really much different quality wise.

Back