• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Was going to watch the Gentlemen on an iTunes rental last night, but spotted it was only a 1080p stream with non Atmos sound! brick for a full price rental.
Watched Extraction (with Thor) on Netflix instead. Really enjoyed it - good action film with some brilliant one shot set pieces and Hemsworth was really good too.
If you like a bit of John Wick or The Raid, then this is a good fun watch.
I enjoyed extraction as well, surprisingly good. I hate the John Wick films though!

As a beagle owner, I needed counselling after JW1!

Did you ever catch The Raid films?
I watched the first Raid film, was ok for that genre. I’m really not a fan of the whole OTT beat em up film to be honest, anything where Jason Statham is the lead I tend to avoid for example!

which is why I was surprised that I enjoyed extraction.

I watched the first Raid film, was ok for that genre. I’m really not a fan of the whole OTT beat em up film to be honest, anything where Jason Statham is the lead I tend to avoid for example!

which is why I was surprised that I enjoyed extraction.

Yes, it does seem we have differing tastes!

Maybe you just fancy Chris Hemsworth? :D

Good film, I like most Spike Lee films, had a real feel of the time and how thick those racist were.

I spent some time in the states late 70's early 80's and there was a lot of it about. Always amazed me that you had bars that depending on what race, colour you were you stayed out of some of them.

My cousin who was mixed race found it hard when he moved to States in the early 70's, but he found it a lot easier to get work. He's never come back to UK.

I spent some time in the states late 70's early 80's and there was a lot of it about. Always amazed me that you had bars that depending on what race, colour you were you stayed out of some of them.

I went to Alabama in the 90s as my mate played for Birmingham at soccer. You want racism, go to Alabama, rife then wow

I went to Alabama in the 90s as my mate played for Birmingham at soccer. You want racism, go to Alabama, rife then wow

Never got that far South ( thankfully). It was mostly the West coast down to Mexico, had a team mate who was from Mexico and he took us to a Mex bar, good job i was with him as they were not very friendly.

Back