• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Bill Murray has been confirmed to star in the upcoming Ghostbusters reboot after being spotted heading to the set earlier today (August 9).

The actor will star alongside Leslie Jones, Kate McKinnon, Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy in the movie, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed

The nature of his role has yet to be confirmed.

Paul Feig is directing the new Ghostbusters, with a July 15, 2016 release pencilled in.

Murray starred in the 1984 original and the 1989 sequel as Dr Peter Venkman

Murray was spotted arriving in Boston, near where the reboot is being shot, earlier today.

Last month, Dan Aykroyd confirmed that he will cameo in the film

Going today, not a good sign with all these bad reviews, I'm going to give it a 10/10 anyway for making a film 90 mins long ( makes a change )

Yer can't believe how bad it was, I think they cut loads out too because where was the bit in the trailer when that Rock thing ( don't know his name ) jumps out of the plane ?

Yer can't believe how bad it was, I think they cut loads out too because where was the bit in the trailer when that Rock thing ( don't know his name ) jumps out of the plane ?
Tranks original cut was 35 mins longer but was cut back hugely for release, Fox only make the films so that they can keep the rights and obviously don't care how brick they are

Tranks original cut was 35 mins longer but was cut back hugely for release, Fox only make the films so that they can keep the rights and obviously don't care how **** they are
Of course they care how brick it is. They still want to make money. But they do keep trashing the films they have. Thank GHod Spidey is going over to Marvel. Although the first three and last two spiderman movies were nowhere near as trash as all three Fantastic Four movies.

Anyone seen Inside Out? Such a great film, and actually as a concept I think it's much more than just a kids film....

Anyone seen Inside Out? Such a great film, and actually as a concept I think it's much more than just a kids film....

Yeah, really enjoyed it. I think it's one of those that will also get better with repeat viewings.

My favourite Pixar film is still Up. Not the most obvious choice, but the first 10 minutes of that film are better than any other section of any Pixar film I've seen, and I've seen all of them except Cars 2.

Yeah, really enjoyed it. I think it's one of those that will also get better with repeat viewings.

My favourite Pixar film is still Up. Not the most obvious choice, but the first 10 minutes of that film are better than any other section of any Pixar film I've seen, and I've seen all of them except Cars 2.
I've not watched Inside Out yet but Up is my favourite Pixar movie too.

This Uplar remix always brings a smile to my face.

I think it'll serve as a very clever educational tool to help young children express themselves and their feelings better to their parents.
It was a marvellous film.

Back